Training camp State of the Union press conference today

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It just occurred to me that the first thing McCarthy did when he got here was add two leg of Lamb to the roster.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Lol did you guys expect them to come out and start dogging players at the TC opening presser? Sure no one believes some of what they are saying but surley your not shocked by it.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
I genuinely feel bad for some of you guys. I love Cowboys football. I'm excited for the season to start. Then I read some of you miserable people on page 1. Must suck..seriously. Like must really suck to hate something so much. I'm not trying to create a reaction or anything I promise. I genuinely feel bad for anyone that posts on a Cowboy forum ( more regularly then most ) that only feels the need to just completely **** on everything about that team on said forum. I understand you guys will say I love Jerry or whatever it is you guys always comeback with, but the truth is I really love watching Cowboys football. I like watching the players progress, I like watching the rookies in camp. I enjoy the battles. I enjoy watching them on Sundays. I also enjoy doing other things outside the Cowboys. I feel like some of you live on this planet to spew your hatred of this team every chance you get. I hope your days get better. I hope you find happiness.

To the rest of the people on this forum who actually enjoy the Cowboys and haven't been here all off season, crying in every thread that pops up.

HERE WE GO BABY! Love this time of the year!! Let's get it!

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I genuinely feel bad for some of you guys. I love Cowboys football. I'm excited for the season to start. Then I read some of you miserable people on page 1. Must suck..seriously. Like must really suck to hate something so much. I'm not trying to create a reaction or anything I promise. I genuinely feel bad for anyone that posts on a Cowboy forum ( more regularly then most ) that only feels the need to just completely **** on everything about that team on said forum. I understand you guys will say I love Jerry or whatever it is you guys always comeback with, but the truth is I really love watching Cowboys football. I like watching the players progress, I like watching the rookies in camp. I enjoy the battles. I enjoy watching them on Sundays. I also enjoy doing other things outside the Cowboys. I feel like some of you live on this planet to spew your hatred of this team every chance you get. I hope your days get better. I hope you find happiness.

To the rest of the people on this forum who just enjoy the Cowboys and haven't been here all off season, crying in every thread that pops up.

HERE WE GO BABY! Love this time of the year!! Let's get it!

GO COWBOYS!!!!!

Reaction score
Landry's rate of Super Bowls wins was 1 every 14.5 years.

Jerry is above that rate unless he does not get one before 43.5 years of ownership...
Misleading in the extreme. They got 3 in 4 years, then nothing in 27 years. While mathematically correct, it doesn't tell the story in the proper context.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry can't stop talking.

This just feels different!
Narcissists do not like pressure. They tend to verbally overcompensate in public as a reaction.

No telling what is making him take the "I'm the real guy in charge" comments to the next level. Hopefully, it is due to folks constantly in his ear, pestering him about putting Jimmy Johnson in the Ring of Honor.