Twitter: Translate this tweet from Helman

Knotamus

Reaction score
C’mon folks.. there not predicting them to lose. Im pretty sure both of them (Bryan and Helman) stated they believe they could beat the Colts on The Break. The only caveat is.. Dallas OL is hurting. I believe Helman is referring to sitting players this game bc some think this game isn’t as important as others due to it being a non conference game and therefore dosent make much difference ‘Standings’ wise. Plus all Dallas needs is to win one of the next three games.. or PHI and Wash need to lose one of the next three games to win the division, which seems highly likely due to their own injury concerns. Helman apparently is leaning towards resting players this game that are nursing injuries (Martin, Tyron, etc).

Last edited:

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
C’mon folks.. there not predicting them to lose. Im pretty sure both of them (Bryan and Helman) stated they believe they could beat the Colts. The only caveat is.. Dallas OL is hurting. I believe Helman is referring to sitting players this game bc some think this game isn’t as important as others due to it being a non conference game and therefore dosent make much difference ‘Standings’ wise. Plus all Dallas needs is to win one of the next three games.. or PHI and Wash need to lose one of the next three games to win the division, which seems highly likely due to their own injury concerns. Helman apparently is leaning towards resting players this game that are nursing injuries (Martin, Tyron, etc).

You're implying a lot Helman didn't say in his tweet......lol

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Been following him since the early 90's, myself respect his viewpoint.

Been reading his stuff since early 80’s. A football magazine always had a local sports writer do the preview of,the up coming season.
Mickey was always fair in his assessment and he has been pretty much the same since.

Many on here hate him ,because they think he is a no,Ed. She the truth is he goes against their hate narrative.
So others follow along to be accepted. :laugh:

He worked for a news outlet we can’t mention on here. Before he started writing for The Dallas Cowboys Weekly.
He is far better then all the tweeters.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I don't care. I will be happy when the Eagles, Skins, and Giants are all officially eliminated. Don't care how or whatever injury excuse they come up with.

Knotamus

Reaction score
You're implying a lot Helman didn't say in his tweet......lol

I’m sure that’s what it sounds like I’m doing, but if you had listen to The Break podcast yesterday.. both of them, including Nate Newton were debating this which included the said subject in Helmans tweet. So I disagree sir.. I’m not implying anything, I’m just giving my honest answer to your question. You asked.