Twitter: Translate this tweet from Helman

FTWayne

Reaction score
He's just saying the other two teams are through because of injuries and we should win unless we choke out. Sheesh.. He should have said we're the best team in the universe and nobody beats us. smh.

Cebrin

Reaction score
We're our own worst critic. Honestly, our O Line is a shell of what it was 2 years ago, we've lost 3 offensive starters (ROMO, DEZ, WITTEN), and pretty much our entire line. We're far exceeding my expectations. This team is getting better every week despite trash pass protection. I'm almost a believer again.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Helman is a Saints fan at heart and Broaddus is a closet Packers fan. The only writer they have that grew up a Cowboys fan is Nick Eatman. I think Helman is saying there is no way we can screw this up because the other division opponents are too banged up.
Broaddus grew up a Cowboys fan. He has stated it many times. He worked for the Packers as a scout at one time, hence he is sympathetic to them.

Flamma

Reaction score
Yes, they both think we’ll lose tomorrow.

Everywhere I look has the Cowboys losing to the Colts. It's a feel good story line about the comeback player of the year, or whatever Andrew Luck.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
The OL is my biggest concern today. Their defense has been quietly improving throughout the season. I expect some A gap and inside blitzes and stunts to test the inexperience and weakness of the interior of the OL. We really need to be able to run and run effectively and stay ahead of the chains. Really don't want to get into must pass situations and have the OL tested.

RodeoJake

Reaction score
It's his way of saying that despite his name, he prefers mustard over mayo.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Broaddus grew up a Cowboys fan. He has stated it many times. He worked for the Packers as a scout at one time, hence he is sympathetic to them.
He isn't just sympathetic to the Packers, he converted. When the Cowboys and Packers play he picks the Packers every time and he worships Aaron Rodgers. His most prized possession is that Green Bay Super Bowl ring that he wears all the time. You don't need to lie for Fat Boy Broaddus, it's not a secret who he favors, he doesn't even try to hide it.