RELEASED Travis Frederick Is Retiring

Common Sense

Reaction score
Good thing we've got 7 first round picks to fill all of those holes we neglected in free agency.

817Gill

Reaction score
Not to trivialize the situation, but is he retiring because he no longer can play at HOF level, simply just pro bowl level?

C’mon Tfred

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Ouch!

I knew we would not be getting anything in terms of “relief”

That’s why I hate these restructure.. “kick the can down the road deals” like Romo

just front load those contracts bite the bullet initially and get flexibility after that

Just a thought, but the Cowboys can recoup almost $8 million of cap space right now. But they insist on keeping Tyrone Crawford.

quickccc

Reaction score
Good thing we didn’t lose Looney!

don't forget that 3rd round pick Connor McGovern can also play center, ..and i'd bet the team would love to find a way where both highly
invested Connors in the same lineup. All depends upon how McGovern develops ...as Looney has stripes and battle scars to
his credit and his game experience is head and shoulders over da Gov.

Redline360

Reaction score
Happy retirement!

Although he was not at 100% it's still a massive loss to the offensive line. Just the mass knowledge he had helped Dak read defensive schemes better. Daks going to miss that greatly

Wasnt he caught on cam before yelling at the coaches for running ridiculous plays before getting blown up for big losses? I think it was him

nobody

Reaction score
Man. That sucks, but I completely understand. He was a fantastic player and I hope the best for him in the future.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Not to trivialize the situation, but is he retiring because he no longer can play at HOF level, simply just pro bowl level?

C’mon Tfred
No c'mon. No.
This is his life. You don't know what he's feeling.
Don't give crap over a damn game.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Yeah holy crap.

smAewgf.jpg

I guess McGovern goes to center now.

lkelly

Reaction score
Jerry’s comments

Can anyone, with a straight face, imagine Jerry saying those words out loud?

Clearly written by one of the PR staff. Jerry would have had trouble spelling (or enunciating) the word "core."