Tremaine Edmunds

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Tremaine Edmunds might be one of the top 5 athletes in this draft. I don't know where it came about that he's gonna run a 4.7 forty.

This is what fuzzy does.

He forwards a veiled opinion and treats it as a fact.

Then, when he's inevitably proven wrong he quickly pivots to "I said there was a possibility he would only run 4.7."

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Tremaine Edmunds might be one of the top 5 athletes in this draft. I don't know where it came about that he's gonna run a 4.7 forty.
His strengths are attacking the line of scrimmage, not downfield in coverage. 4-3 LBs need to be strong in coverage.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
His strengths are attacking the line of scrimmage, not downfield in coverage. 4-3 LBs need to be strong in coverage.
He's more than good enough in coverage. And he's a 3 down player because he can rush the passer . ..as a mike in this scheme he can easily carry the TE down the seam
I don't know where it came from that he can't cover.. .

cnuball21

Reaction score
He's more than good enough in coverage. And he's a 3 down player because he can rush the passer . ..as a mike in this scheme he can easily carry the TE down the seam
I don't know where it came from that he can't cover.. .

Every scouting report I read says 3 down backer and I'm also a VT fan so I don't know where it's coming from.

Can someone share a scouting report from someone reputable stating otherwise?

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
fuzzy will claim the timers at the Combine were miscalibrated before he admits he was wrong....again.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Sean Lee ran a 4.71 eight years, guess he cant keep up with RBs and TEs then.

What a stupid statement.

Not too mention you pulling 4.7 40 out of thin air as if thats what Edmunds is going to run. Most jave him pidgeonholed as a 4.55 guy, Zierlien even said "dont try to make a comp for his. A guy with his size and speed can likely only be compared to a basketball player."
Here's the 4.55 estimate, but I was a little off. It was actually a 4.54. My fault.

Can't believe fuzzy came at me with a "you're new around here and obviously dont know who I am" as if that meant anything lmao.

Get out of here you scrub.

NOW WE ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE FUZZY LOL

cnuball21

Reaction score
Here's the 4.55 estimate, but I was a little off. It was actually a 4.54. My fault.

Can't believe fuzzy came at me with a "you're new around here and obviously dont know who I am" as if that meant anything lmao.

Get out of here you scrub.

NOW WE ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE FUZZY LOL

I wouldn't be surprised at all if we was taken in the top 10 and taken ahead of Smith.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised at all if we was taken in the top 10 and taken ahead of Smith.
Nor would I.

He is only 19 years old. His upside is about as big as you could possibly hope for.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
If we needed a WILL I'd agree with you, but I like how Edmunds could be our long term MIKE.
I agree, he could. Id bet more money on Smith being able to play as our long term WILL. Lee isnt getting any younger.

Roquan was no slouch this weekend.

cnuball21

Reaction score
I agree, he could. Id bet more money on Smith being able to play as our long term WILL. Lee isnt getting any younger.

Roquan was no slouch this weekend.

But if the team feels good about Jaylon let him have it, he's best suited for the WILL as well.

tm1119

Reaction score
I watched Edmunds recently expecting a guy his size to be a thumper that can’t cover or go sideline to sideline. I was wrong, he can do it all as a LB.

I will say that he lacks instincts, I saw him pick the wrong gap on running plays and he struggled with the read option. But he’s 19...the instincts should come in time. And slightly nitpicking, but I think he could be a better tackler too. A lot of tripping or dragging down guys letting them get another 2 or 3 yards after contact. But I really didn’t see many misses at all either.