Twitter: Trevon Diggs confronts reporter after game over tweet

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
Diggs is a busta, he was right to point it out
A busta????.......that sounds personal. :laugh:

So a play where it wasn't even his man was running down the field and that was pointed out but the fact the team allowed over 200 yds. again

is not being pointed out. Give me a break. It was a stupid tweet, and Diggs called him on it.

Dallas lost because they couldn't stop the run, not because Diggs was running with 3 other Cowboys chasing Kittle.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
With all of the pathetic film Diggs has put out there this year he must be truly delusional to confront someone who calls him out on it. He should sit in the locker room and feel shame yet he is so proud of himself he feels the need to run out and posture. The only you can't so what I do song and dance. Beyond pathetic.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Digfs w
A busta????.......that sounds personal. :laugh:

So a play where it wasn't even his man was running down the field and that was pointed out but the fact the team allowed over 200 yds. again

is not being pointed out. Give me a break. It was a stupid tweet, and Diggs called him on it.

Dallas lost because they couldn't stop the run, not because Diggs was running with 3 other Cowboys chasing Kittle.
Diggs was jogging, it was the lack of effort that was pointed out. Again, this isn't the first time with Diggs

fivetwos

Reaction score
I’m not sifting through eight pages of comments so it’s probably been mentioned, but…

It’s been said forever that players/teams take on the personality of their coach.

Coach Jerry goes nuts on radio hosts, now Diggs is taking on reporters. Sounds about right.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
I would not waste my time responding to anyone defending Diggs. It is clearly just an attempt to troll. Even his own son is embarrassed and no longer wants to be on TV every week.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
Digfs w

Diggs was jogging, it was the lack of effort that was pointed out. Again, this isn't the first time with Diggs
Then point out all three players involved, not the guy with the biggest contract.

The tweet seems targeted, which is why Diggs may have taken offense.

You have your opinion and I have mine, and I will leave it at that.

Cmac

Reaction score
He has a history of failing to come off blocks from WRs......it's all on film. And now this?

Sydla

Reaction score
I gotta be honest............... I don't see the big issue here. I am one to call out players for sucking or being lazy but live, it never even crossed my mind on that play that Diggs was being lazy. And honestly, Diggs made a couple of big stops in the run game which is unusual for him. So Leslie trying to call him out for that one play seems lame. I mean there are two other Cowboys closer to the runner than Diggs so he could have assumed they would make the play.

Now should Diggs have called Leslie out? Nah.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
The hubris is incredible. To play the way that guy has played all year and still feel as though you can confront someone who questions you is amazing to me. Complete and utter lack of self awareness.

Jarntt

Reaction score
There are plays every game to use as an example of Trevon not sticking his nose in. This was a poor choice of plays to use IMO. It was like the reporter had an agenda and made sure he filled it.

Sydla

Reaction score
The hubris is incredible. To play the way that guy has played all year and still feel as though you can confront someone who questions you is amazing to me. Complete and utter lack of self awareness.
Players need to understand this is the nature of the business but Leslie picked an odd play to call out Diggs. And no comment from Leslie when Diggs made two big stops in the run game, something he typically does not do.

Sydla

Reaction score
There are plays every game to use as an example of Trevon not sticking his nose in. This was a poor choice of plays to use IMO. It was like the reporter had an agenda and made sure he filled it.
Yep.

And as I noted, no comment from Leslie when Diggs made a couple big stops on run plays, to the point even people in the game chat were surprised/talking about it. LOL.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Imagine your only defense is "I have had so many plays this year that were way worse and you call me out for that one!" Truly pathetic. This feels just like the Jaylon Smith saga all over again. This will go on for years.

csirl

Reaction score
Whats worse is that none of his team mates stopped him! In a functioning team, if a player got so worked up over something like a tweet after a loss, he'd be lifted out of it by his team mates.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
These guys want to be stars and paid millions, but can't handle adversity. I can't remember a Dallas team I couldn't stand like this one. I'd trade everybody.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
People are sick of watching that clown jogging around like the games don't matter. I hope more people start calling him out.