Trevon Diggs slander

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but are you looking at different stats than everyone else?

He gives up a ton of yards, but he get's INTS too.

Why does that offend you so much?
Dude (I think).

It isn't the Cowboys, the offense, the defense, the Special Teams.....

It's YOU.

Figure it out. Good Lord you're obtuse.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Dude (I think).

It isn't the Cowboys, the offense, the defense, the Special Teams.....

It's YOU.

Figure it out. Good Lord you're obtuse.
I just chose not to go through life with blinders on.

Diggs is great. He gives up a lot of yards, but he gets INTS. I don't care how you feel about that.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
I just chose not to go through life with blinders on.

Diggs is great. He gives up a lot of yards, but he gets INTS. I don't care how you feel about that.
I laugh......AT you..

My "feelings" were never stated.

IT'S YOU.......Not any particular player. Get it?

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
So far trevon has been amazing. That bomb yesterday should’ve been nothing more than a 35 yard completion. That was on the safety. He’s been pretty much lights out while making obviously a huge amount of plays. He’s even been screwed out of a bunch of pass defenses on his stats, why I don’t know. Having said all of that I think toney gave him some problems but we also had a pretty good lead the whole day and might have been playing off a little too much.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I laugh......AT you..

My "feelings" were never stated.

IT'S YOU.......Not any particular player. Get it?
Stop being so emotional. If you don't like what I say put me on the ignore list. Get it?

Or else let me stay in your head rent free.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
That's a moronic take. They should target him as much as possible over Anthony Brown and Jourdan Lewis......alright lol. I hope they take his advice though I'm pretty sure they won't lol.
Stop hating on Brown and Lewis you Eagles fan!

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Did someone on this thread actually call Trevon Diggs the Jameis Winston of NFL cornerbacks?

I mean actually analogizing one of the best stud corners in the NFL to one of the worst QB’s in the NFL?

Did someone actually post something that hilariously stupid?

:lmao2:

Last edited:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
As great as the int was for the TD what impressed me just as much as the accountability he displayed after giving up the deep ball for a TD. When reporter asked if he felt the safety was there if that is why he pulled off and Diggs response was that was my man and it was all on me.

bewp7

Reaction score
it is only slander if it not true

diggs does give up a lot but he is also learning he just convert to cb in college and imo cb is the hardest positon in football.

if any one think that diggs is a shut down guy right now then idk what to say but he have the potential to be great

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
it is only slander if it not true

diggs does give up a lot but he is also learning he just convert to cb in college and imo cb is the hardest positon in football.

if any one think that diggs is a shut down guy right now then idk what to say but he have the potential to be great
They're Star Blinded.

They only see what they want to see. You're wasting your time with em. They are incapable of looking at things without a biased eye.