Trevon Diggs slander

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score

I don't think that's what these numbers mean. I think those are how many yards he gained on his interceptions.

However, I think an actual split showing when the yards were allowed is such an important qualifier to these "yards allowed" statistics. The Cowboys have been up by at least 20 points in three of their six games this season. Can any other team in the league say that?

I would be willing to bet a good portion of the yards he's allowed were in garbage time.

Reactions: CWR

StylisticS

Reaction score
Some Carolina reporters are still upset about the loss and have it out for Diggs it seems.

Reactions: CWR

StylisticS

Reaction score
Every single one of the naysayers would be thrilled if he played for their sorry teams. They are inventing new ways to hate.
I wonder though. Every last naysayer is using PFF against Diggs. PFF is saying he has allowed up to 300 yards which is 4th among CBs or something like that. Yet Pro football reference has Dak allowing only 248 yards which is less than Byron Jones and Marshon Lattimore.

Last edited:

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Man he'll suck you into his trap if you let him. I have a hard time believing he's even a Cowboy fan based on his posts.
He ain't.....I have a group at work. Started with me and a couple people. Showed them his posts and we laughed our butts off.

Now.....there's about 13 of us.

He makes our mornings......classic HACK. All over the map trying DESPERATELY. Too desperately.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
There is this narrative that is going around that T. Diggs is a feast or famine cb. It’s absolutely maddening listening to these idiots (mostly opposing fans) suggest that Diggs gets burned for big plays more often than he makes big plays.

These are some of the worst takes I’ve seen in ages. It’s starting to remind me of the Romo slander. Sure Diggs got beat (never should have been a td, but that’s beside the point) on the long td play yesterday but that’s like one of the very few big plays he’s given up all year. If anybody has some great Diggs stats to share, please do so.
Who cRes? If they think he us Jacobus Jenkins, they will keep throwing

reddyuta

Reaction score
he did OK after not practicing the whole week because of a foot injury.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He ain't.....I have a group at work. Started with me and a couple people. Showed them his posts and we laughed our butts off.

Now.....there's about 13 of us.

He makes our mornings......classic HACK. All over the map trying DESPERATELY. Too desperately.

:lmao2:

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
There is this narrative that is going around that T. Diggs is a feast or famine cb. It’s absolutely maddening listening to these idiots (mostly opposing fans) suggest that Diggs gets burned for big plays more often than he makes big plays.

These are some of the worst takes I’ve seen in ages. It’s starting to remind me of the Romo slander. Sure Diggs got beat (never should have been a td, but that’s beside the point) on the long td play yesterday but that’s like one of the very few big plays he’s given up all year. If anybody has some great Diggs stats to share, please do so.
He is giving up under a 50% completion rate and yards per target at 6.5. So definitely not feast of famine. His yards per completion is high at 14, but that is typical for a playmaker. Going by most markers, teams are not efficient throwing at him,even if you discount INT's

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Go on Twitter and search his name. It’s everywhere.
I saw a thread of Falcons fans about saying Terrell is better because Diggs "gets burnt so much". Which is unfortunate because if you subtract Diggs from the conversion, they made a compelling argument for Terrell being an outstanding CB. I hate how fans have to knock another player to prop up there own

Fmart322

Reaction score
The same people who are bagging on the yards he's giving up are the same people who would take him in a second if they could for their team.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score

Jalen Ramsey is the highest paid CB and everyone considers him elite. That might be the case. However, I haven't heard much from him lately. I don't see him baiting QBs to throw his way or to give WR passes to think what they can get away with against Diggs. Heck, where is Ramsey's pick 6?

Trevon Diggs is elite. There is no CB out there has an INT a game and as many pick 6 as he does right now. None.