Twitter: Trevon Diggs' son thinks Prescott is Mahomes

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I'm calling it early. That child will never be a receiver.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Imagine if Dallas had Mahomes. Would be so awesome.

Is Mahomes going to throw for more than 370 yards per game average? Can he throw for more than 500 yards and 4 TD's. Because that is what he would have had to do to win here last year.

Mahomes would be an upgrade at the QB position, but he would do nothing for our biggest issues.

That being defense and offensive line injuries. We all saw what Mahomes was capable of with multiple starters out on the Oline. I would bet that the Cowboys score more than 9 points tomorrow night.

And then it would go against your grand theory about QB's. Mahomes would be getting 40 million per year. Wouldnt that destroy our salary cap and mire us in mediocrity for the next 10 years?

Or are you now admitting that your theory is garbage?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Is Mahomes going to throw for more than 370 yards per game average? Can he throw for more than 500 yards and 4 TD's. Because that is what he would have had to do to win here last year.

Mahomes would be an upgrade at the QB position, but he would do nothing for our biggest issues.

That being defense and offensive line injuries. We all saw what Mahomes was capable of with multiple starters out on the Oline. I would bet that the Cowboys score more than 9 points tomorrow night.

And then it would go against your grand theory about QB's. Mahomes would be getting 40 million per year. Wouldnt that destroy our salary cap and mire us in mediocrity for the next 10 years?

Or are you now admitting that your theory is garbage?

Mahomes isn’t gonna start slow and wait until junk time to start padding stats.

The Chiefs tend to jump out on teams and make opposing offenses 1 dimensional which improves their defense.

The Dallas offense was closer to the Falcons last year than the “greatest offense ever” which you’d have to be an absolute fool to believe.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Mahomes isn’t gonna start slow and wait until junk time to start padding stats.

The Chiefs tend to jump out on teams and make opposing offenses 1 dimensional which improves their defense.

The Dallas offense was closer to the Falcons last year than the “greatest offense ever” which you’d have to be an absolute fool to believe.

Is Mahomes going to stop Zeke from fumbling? Is Mahomes going to help Zeke run for more than 2.7 ypc in the first quarter?

It seems that Mahomes got off to a slow start in the SB with a bad Oline now didnt he?

As far as the #1 offense in NFL history that is just a fact. Nothing to do with me. I realize this is a fact you want to deny because it makes you look foolish.

In about 20 seconds I have completely debunked everything you just said.

And I see you avoided the 40 million dollar question? Looks like I blew your own theory right out of the water.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Is Mahomes going to stop Zeke from fumbling? Is Mahomes going to help Zeke run for more than 2.7 ypc in the first quarter?

It seems that Mahomes got off to a slow start in the SB with a bad Oline now didnt he?

As far as the #1 offense in NFL history that is just a fact. Nothing to do with me. I realize this is a fact you want to deny because it makes you look foolish.

In about 20 seconds I have completely debunked everything you just said.

And I see you avoided the 40 million dollar question? Looks like I blew your own theory right out of the water.

Mahomes is going to change things for our team just like Brady changes things for Tamara when he walks in the door.

Dak is an every day QB.

Those guys are special Super Bowl winning players who can carry a team unlike Dak.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Mahomes is going to change things for our team just like Brady changes things for Tamara when he walks in the door.

Dak is an every day QB.

Those guys are special Super Bowl winning players who can carry a team unlike Dak.[/QUOT]

Is scoring 36 points per game not carrying a team? How many points a game did KC score last year?

You want me to answer that for you?

Last edited:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

You’re looking at the total box score and disregarding the context of how the games unfolded.

If you want to be that guy go ahead. I just wonder why the greatest offense ever couldn’t do squat against the Rams.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Trust me.. I’m not.

I watched the games and I understand the context of the situation.

Actually its the opposite. You watched the games and dont understand. If you came away from those games thinking Dak cant carry a team, then you dont belong in a football conversation.

370 yards per game 36 points per game while your RB fumbles the ball away is miraculous.

But I get it, it all makes you look foolish.

So you would pay Mahomes 40 million? Avoiding that question still I see. Evidence that you cant answer it. LOL

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You’re looking at the total box score and disregarding the context of how the games unfolded.

If you want to be that guy go ahead. I just wonder why the greatest offense ever couldn’t do squat against the Rams.

Box score whatever, Dak was out of this world in those games. He was "carrying team". Nobody else was. LOL

You obviously dont even understand the term you use so often.

So you would pay Mahomes 40 million? Your silence is deafening.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Actually its the opposite. You watched the games and dont understand. If you came away from those games thinking Dak cant carry a team, then you dont belong in a football conversation.

370 yards per game 36 points per game while your RB fumbles the ball away is miraculous.

But I get it, it all makes you look foolish.

So you would pay Mahomes 40 million? Avoiding that question still I see. Evidence that you cant answer it. LOL

You’re dumbing the argument down to some box score stats. Sorry I can’t follow you down that path of stupidity.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Dak's offense averaged 36 points per game. Mahomes offense averaged 30.

But according to you, Mahomes was carrying his team and Dak wasnt? :lmao2::lmao2:

Sure buddy, whatever you say.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Dak's offense averaged 36 points per game. Mahomes offense averaged 30.

But according to you, Mahomes was carrying his team and Dak wasnt? :lmao2::lmao2:

Sure buddy, whatever you say.

Mahomes is infinitely better than Dak. Please stop comparing. Dak’s not worthy.

Derek Carr is a good comparison for Dak.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You’re dumbing the argument down to some box score stats. Sorry I can’t follow you down that path of stupidity.

Im making you look stupid is what I am doing. The QB's job is to score points, its all he can do. He did that better than any QB last year even Mahomes.

So you would pay Mahomes 40 million? Whats the matter cant answer it?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Great so you would pay Mahomes 40 million?

Listen.. I can’t waste time on your moronic opinions.

Keep defending Dak. It’s a Cowboys message board so there will always be guys like you and I understand that.

Hopefully he steps up his game this year legitimately.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Mahomes is infinitely better than Dak. Please stop comparing. Dak’s not worthy.

Derek Carr is a good comparison for Dak.

Dak 36 points per game
Mahomes 30 points per game
Carr 27 points per game

I like all 3 QB's.