Trevon Diggs talks about Stefon Diggs

Adreme

Reaction score
Man, some of you are really delusional. There’s a salary cap and we’re not gonna have two of the top 10 wide receivers making peak salary so unless he’s coming here for a huge brotherly discount don’t even think that this is a reality at all.

This is the NFL heart salary, cap city lands about to break the bank. You’re gonna have to get used to them bringing in true number twos like cooks and Michael Gallup, and young players in the draft. That’s how it works. I guarantee that the other teams that are going to need to sign their back ups in Cincinnati and even Philly or not gonna be able to do it with their number ones at market money the number twos can also make close to that. this is the NFL hard salary cap city lands about to break the bank. You’re gonna have to get used to them bringing in true number twos like cooks and Michael Gallup and Young players in the draft. That’s how it works. I guarantee that the other teams that are going to need to sign their back ups in Cincinnati and even Philly or not gonna be able to do it with their number ones at market money the number to use Kent also make close to that.
Lamb still has his 5th year option so by the time it is time to pay Lamb Diggs will be 31/32 so he will only be paired with him, where both are highly paid, for a year, two max.

Basically I would rather have Diggs being paid here than both Gallup and Cooks.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
He left the Vikings only because he was a Malcontent also. Imagine him and Jefferson together....

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Lamb still has his 5th year option so by the time it is time to pay Lamb Diggs will be 31/32 so he will only be paired with him, where both are highly paid, for a year, two max.

Basically I would rather have Diggs being paid here than both Gallup and Cooks.
Lamb was a first rd pick. That 5th year option isnt going to be exactly cheap. In addition, Lamb is going to get a new deal this off season heading into that 5th year, and it will be hefty for sure with the season he is having.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Diggs would come here and Dak will have one of his bafoonery games where he lays an egg and Diggs will destroy the locker room. I like him as a player, just don't know if it's worth the off field drama.
100%. He’s a diva.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
If Trevon doesnt end up deleting that tweet I'd say the Bills have a problem. He's not going to keep that message up unless big brother approves of it.
It isnt like they dont know he is a malcontent. He said he wanted to be traded this past Summer. Watch the video of the TD pass to Kincaid. Kincaid was wide open and yet you can see Diggs has his arms thrown up in disgust that the ball wasnt thrown to him. Even on a TD pass he is still complaining.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
We gotta pay Parsons, CeeDee and Dak (perish the thought) soon...not to mention other players contracts coming up. If Diggs wants to "fit in" - salary and otherwise - I'm definitely game. But not as a 1A making top dollar.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Good for discussion, but CeeDee is about to be a Top 3 paid WR. Stefan would be a welcomed addition, but there's only so much pie haha.

doomsday9084

Reaction score
There aren't enough balls and there isn't enough money. CeeDee is pretty great in that he isn't going to throw a fit if he has a game without a lot of targets. That wouldn't be the case with Diggs.

dfense

Reaction score
You don't want 14 on your team. He pouts and complains. They had to kiss his ring to get him to come to camp. Held a grudge against Allen all off-season because of the last game year he didn't get enough attention. That's the last thing Prescott needs right now. He's all me me me.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
turnover machine? Guess he missed the last 3 drives of the 9ers game. Who led the league last year in only 12 games played?