Trevon Diggs talks about Stefon Diggs

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
But he would rather play with the guy who led the league in interceptions last year? He would be awesome. No doubt. But Daks kings ransom that we shouldn't pay. 2xDiggs. And pay CD and Micah. Only way it works is Dak gets traded or takes a generous pay cut.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Are you dense? The fact that you’re having to point to a specific team for Dak meanwhile we are talking about a bunch of games for Allen shows this ain’t the same thing.
Last I checked Allen was 1 minute from a super bowl. Dak hasn't even come close to a championship game apperance.

bottleKids

Reaction score
wed be losing out on that deal. No thanks. Our Diggs appears to be a good teammate and solid citizen. His brother is a complainer.
This is what people don't realize. Why bring in potential locker room poison? Your comment is spot on.

Motorola

Reaction score
Last I checked Allen was 1 minute from a super bowl. Dak hasn't even come close to a championship game apperance.
That was the divisional round game in January 2022 that Buffalo was a minute away from winning---to advance to the AFC Championship game.

Two years before that (January 2021) is when the Bills and Chiefs played in the AFCGG - winner advancing to the Super Bowl.
Starting in the 3rd quarter, KC methodically pulled away...led 38 - 15 halfway thru the 4th quarter. Final score 38-24.

Kwyn

Reaction score
I'm telling you, I wouldn't want this dude at all. Did anyone watch him last night? He had terrible body language on the field. If I'm playing the Bills and I'm Quinn, I'm telling all our players to peak over to Diggs before the snap to see if they are throwing or passing. When they run he stands straight up with his mouth guard out. When the ball is hiked he takes a half a step, sometimes no steps. He seems like a huge diva. No thanks.
His last four years of production would indicate he could radio the opponents D-Coordinator every play and tell them he’s getting the ball and they’d still not stop him.

Don’t get in your feelings about how players should channel their inner Bob Lilly.