Trey Lance keeps missing his mark

rambo2

Reaction score
Yeah you’ve said that the past 3 years too. So excuse me for wanting to wait and see the actual results on the field.

I actually think they make
The playoffs. But I want to wait and see how they do in the playoffs before I expect more.
How about that? You figured out that they are a playoff team. Good for you.

HungryLion

Reaction score
How about that? You figured out that they are a playoff team. Good for you.
Rather arrogant air to your response, For somebody who has been ultimately wrong for 3 seasons now.

Btw I’ve been saying all off season that they’re likely to make the playoffs again. I just don’t see them getting any further in the playoffs.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Rather arrogant air to your response, For somebody who has been ultimately wrong for 3 seasons now.

Btw I’ve been saying all off season that they’re likely to make the playoffs again. I just don’t see them getting any further in the playoffs.
rambo-gif-6.gif

rambo2

Reaction score

I haven't been wrong. Correctly predicting 12 wins isn't being wrong.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
That's the thing with Trance, if you wait until the WR is wide open you can't blame the WR.
I'm not defending Trey here.
I'm merely noting that OP has countless # of posts over the years absolving Dak of very obvious mistakes.

According to OP, the only mistake Dak has ever made is not giving Jerry a hometown discount.
his play on the field has been beyond reproach. Guy has literally never made a bad throw.

Chasing6

Reaction score
I'm not defending Trey here.
I'm merely noting that OP has countless # of posts over the years absolving Dak of very obvious mistakes.

According to OP, the only mistake Dak has ever made is not giving Jerry a hometown discount.
his play on the field has been beyond reproach. Guy has literally never made a bad throw.
QB's get blamed for 100% of all interceptions, which is not always the case.

As an a fan we really have no idea who is to blame. WR could have ran the wrong route making the QB look terrible.

That is why Troy and Mike were special together. Troy could trust and throw the ball to Mike before he came out of his break.

This is rarely seen in todays NFL.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I haven't been wrong. Correctly predicting 12 wins isn't being wrong.
You’ve been wrong. You 100% thought they were getting out of the first round of the playoffs and improving year over year and they just haven’t. They’ve been stagnant.

If you’re going to try and call others out about their opinions or views. You should at least be honest about yourself.

It’s fine to have your opinion. That’s cool. Honestly nothing wrong with being an optimist.

But there are those of us who aren’t satisfied with just 12 win seasons and zero playoff success and we have every right to feel that way too.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Trey Lance keeps missing his targets.

Early today this happened.

It's easy to praise the DB with a pass break-up when your QB keeps throwing the football way behind his receiver.

SMH

Against the Raiders this past weekend, Trey Lance played much better than he did against the Rams the previous week (I won't show clips on that Rams game in order not to pile on Trey Lance). He made a lot of good plays with his arm and feet. But...he still misses his mark badly on a lot of throws which should be much easier to make for a 4th year NFL QB...

Lastly, we can see how badly Lance was in practice with no pressure 4 years ago with the 49ers. Badly missing his target.

It's year 4 and one has to wonder how much longer will it take for Trey Lance to become more consistent at hitting his targets (receivers) in stride or in between the numbers?

Happens when you have to simulate the offense of your starting qb.

Once daks gone he will stop throwing into the back of receivers

BoysForLife

Reaction score
QB's get blamed for 100% of all interceptions, which is not always the case.

As an a fan we really have no idea who is to blame. WR could have ran the wrong route making the QB look terrible.

That is why Troy and Mike were special together. Troy could trust and throw the ball to Mike before he came out of his break.

This is rarely seen in todays NFL.
I agree. Sometimes it's the wr fault, sometimes the qb fault, sometimes perhaps both

But to OP, it's always everyone's fault except Dakota. Coaches, wr, o line, refs, etc. They're all to blame but Dak is above reproach

It's not only delusional, it's embarrassing. And very tiresome

Chasing6

Reaction score
I agree. Sometimes it's the wr fault, sometimes the qb fault, sometimes perhaps both

But to OP, it's always everyone's fault except Dakota. Coaches, wr, o line, refs, etc. They're all to blame but Dak is above reproach

It's not only delusional, it's embarrassing. And very tiresome
Sometimes it is just a great play by the defense or they took a gamble and it paid off.