Trey Lance keeps missing his mark

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Grumpy? Not me, I’ve got no dog in this race, just enjoy watching you start threads pumping up Dak like you’re going to change anyone’s mind.

Your fascination with your quarterback is most interesting. You defend him like he’s your family.
Dak is this team's franchise QB. Learn how to be a fan, dude. It's never too late.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
We'd all be lucky if they stick to your next ban instead of allowing you to come slithering back.

Other than captain "hater" you're the worst malcontent on this forum
When Dak gets resigned, this site would be so much better if you and your pals got lost and followed another team. Grown men acting so immature for years upon end is unbelievable.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When Dak gets resigned, this site would be so much better if you and your pals got lost and followed another team. Grown men acting so immature for years upon end is unbelievable.
When / If Dak gets his new contract. Man, this place will blow up even more. Both pro and con threads.

I been saying I rather he play out his contract, and go from there. But if he signs, I will root for him, as he will be our QB. Team first.

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
You hate his guts and have wanted him to fail since day 1, we get it bud. Now go back to your Dak plushies and dolls and invite some of your Dak before Dallas troll friends over while you're at it, little Rocky misses his favorite playmate.

HungryLion

Reaction score
The only thing that stops this team is injury. They are a good team.
Yeah you’ve said that the past 3 years too. So excuse me for wanting to wait and see the actual results on the field.

I actually think they make
The playoffs. But I want to wait and see how they do in the playoffs before I expect more.

plasticman

Reaction score
No one still explains how Trance develops sitting on the bench???

He is starving for playing time. Watching on the sideline is not going to help him.

After this season it will be 6 years removed from any consistent time he has had under center.
Tony Romo never threw a single regular season pass until his 4th NFL season despite starting 33 games in college.

rambo2

Reaction score
What was the injury last year? Because we had great CB play.
Did you not watch? They had key injuries at linebacker and corner. They have done a great job of adding linebackers this year and added a good corner as well. They aren't getting caught short at linebacker this year and have outstanding secondary depth.