Trey Lance keeps missing his mark

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Mods need to suspended 1 week, name calling, threats, I’ve been sat for less and he needs the same attention. Its discrimination to allow some to continue without consequences
What name calling???

Quit your hallucinations and learn some English before falsely accusing someone of name calling.

shabazz

Reaction score
Good. Get going and go watch another team then since Dak isn't going anywhere anytime soon. It will help you feel better.
I would have said you're right a year ago.....but now I think it's 50-50

Try guessing what's going on in Jerry's mind.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I would have said you're right a year ago.....but now I think it's 50-50

Try guessing what's going on in Jerry's mind.
Jerry wants Lance for cheap badly, but he needs Dak if this team has any chance to make the playoffs with such a hard schedule. Jerry will end up resigning Dak soon enough. Bank on it.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Need a tissue? Get ready to get proven wrong for the hundredth time concerning the Cowboys and what decisions they ultimately make concerning players. The only thing you and your gang of goons have been good at is poisoning what used to be a very pro-Cowboys site.
Oh the irony.
asks someone else if they "need a tissue?"
Then proceeds to lament how these "goons" have "poisoned what used to be a very pro-Cowboys site"

Mommy, make the goons stop. Mommy, please.....:muttley:

BoysForLife

Reaction score
He is definitely on Jerry's radar. That's how we got him to begin with. Then for unknown reasons he feels like he needs to state the obvious that Trance is making the team. Like we had 6 QB's or something.
I agree.
Jerry has already decided he's the #2. We can all read the tea leaves on that one. ;)
which means Jerry likes him.

which is why the other guy is nervous.
Because Jerry does crazy stuff when Jerry gets ginned up about something.

shabazz

Reaction score
Jerry wants Lance for cheap badly, but he needs Dak if this team has any chance to make the playoffs with such a hard schedule. Jerry will end up resigning Dak soon enough. Bank on it.
This is not the same Jerry we've seen for the last 30+ years. Don't underestimate what that loss to the Packers did to him.

Just look at the facts without any type of emotion whatsoever.

1. HC and QB on lame duck years ( so far)
2. DC signed to just a 1 year deal
3. Ceedee hanging in the breeze when he would usually have been signed by now
4. LEAST amount of money spent in FA in the entire league.

I wouldn't bank on ANYTHING in 2024 until you see it.........we are in uncharted territory at this point

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The clock is ticking. Cowboys have 16 days before regular season begins.

If Dak isn’t signed by then we can assume he’s gone .

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Oh the irony.
asks someone else if they "need a tissue?"
Then proceeds to lament how these "goons" have "poisoned what used to be a very pro-Cowboys site"

Mommy, make the goons stop. Mommy, please.....:muttley:
You act out and attack with no repercussions. Then incite and laugh about it when you get no retaliation, because you are protected.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
This is not the same Jerry we've seen for the last 30+ years. Don't underestimate what that loss to the Packers did to him.

Just look at the facts without any type of emotion whatsoever.

1. HC and QB on lame duck years ( so far)
2. DC signed to just a 1 year deal
3. Ceedee hanging in the breeze when he would usually have been signed by now
4. LEAST amount of money spent in FA in the entire league.

I wouldn't bank on ANYTHING in 2024 until you see it.........we are in uncharted territory at this point
Jerry is almost out of time, so he's acting out due to his own horrible decisions over the decades. He will get over it once the regular season starts.

sandbridge77

Reaction score
Only takes 5 minutes to find videos on Dak or Trey. Maybe I should spend some time finding you some "be less grumpy" videos to help you feel better?
Grumpy? Not me, I’ve got no dog in this race, just enjoy watching you start threads pumping up Dak like you’re going to change anyone’s mind.

Your fascination with your quarterback is most interesting. You defend him like he’s your family.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Grumpy? Not me, I’ve got no dog in this race, just enjoy watching you start threads pumping up Dak like you’re going to change anyone’s mind.

Your fascination with your quarterback is most interesting. You defend him like he’s your family.
knocked-up-jay.gif