Trey Lance keeps missing his mark

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
don;t think I am going to say ANYTHING until they actually do something,.

I am a "show me" guy...unlike YOU..who thinks he knows everything. I have noticed you have made more options for yourself lately. You are working hard on "told ya so" options.

A few weeks ago nobody would want Lance....not you are entertaining the options a team MIGHT trade for him.
Only way he gets traded is if Dak re-ups. If Dak doesn't Jerry will hold on to him and sign a Vet in FA next off-season and continue to hope. At least that's what I would do

Chasing6

Reaction score
Only way he gets traded is if Dak re-ups. If Dak doesn't Jerry will hold on to him and sign a Vet in FA next off-season and continue to hope. At least that's what I would do
There is zero way he gets traded. Their is no demand for an inaccurate, inexperienced QB.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And yet, ex-players explained in full what happened during those playoffs and why, yet some of you refuse to acknowledge that analysis.

But for a 4 year veteran who still struggles badly with his accuracy or ability to see the field/read defenses, all reasonings are legit and to be taken into account.
Most fans know what happened in those playoff games. Dak sucked as the team did also. But Dak could not carry the team as other QBs do.

Still on that 4 year crap. How about 8 years.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
There is zero way he gets traded. Their is no demand for an inaccurate, inexperienced QB.
I’m not so sure about that. He improved all 3 games and showed some ability. The arm strength and running ability are impressive.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Most fans know what happened in those playoff games. Dak sucked as the team did also. But Dak could not carry the team as other QBs do.

No QB carries a team. Stop living in a fantasy world.

Mahomes sucked a majority of the Niner game.

If it was not for a miffed punt inside the Niners 15 yard line and a missed extra point. That game never makes it to OT and Purdy wins his first SB.

Mahomes carried no one.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Ha! You can't even accurately prove Kurt Warner and Cole Beasley wrong. Yeah, most fans can't either because probably never played or sucked when they played so still don't understand what Kurt and Cole were explaining.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

If it was not for a miffed punt inside the Niners 15 yard line and a missed extra point. That game never makes it to OT and Purdy wins his first SB.

Mahomes carried no one.
He did and does more than Dak.
I’ll still root for Dak. But with some very serious reservations come playoff time Or in big games.

Chasing6

Reaction score

So Purdy and Mahomes carried their teams to the SB???

KC who's D gave up 14.6 points per game. Wow Mahomes back must really hurt.

It most be tough for Purdy to carry the most balanced football team in the NFL. I don't know how he does it.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ha! You can't even accurately prove Kurt Warner and Cole Beasley wrong. Yeah, most fans can't either because probably never played or sucked when they played so still don't understand what Kurt and Cole were explaining.
I don’t care to prove or disprove them. It is their opinion. I never said they were wrong.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Mahomes carried no one.
That’s a good point. No QB can carry a team that couldn’t stop the run or run the ball. Mahomes might be close to the exception.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So Purdy and Mahomes carried their teams to the SB???

KC who's D gave up 14.6 points per game. Wow Mahomes back must really hurt.

It most be tough for Purdy to carry the most balanced football team in the NFL. I don't know how he does it.
I did not say Purdy did. You are Still making stuff up. I said other QBs. I did not say who, other than Mahomes can do it.
I think Purdy is a system QB on a very good team, and very well coached. Put him somewhere else, he may possibly fail.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you're not saying they were wrong, why are you arguing with me for? I'm just repeating what they have said.
You are the one that keeps coming at me. I was just saying Trey has some potential. And you act like I am attacking Dak.
I come back with the Dak comments because of all the hate against Lance.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
How does some one learn and grow when they lack experience and will continue to get no experience sitting on the bench???
That's a predicament for sure.

Also completely separate from the point.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I love how the national media is trying to spin these "trade Trey Lance" stories to get clicks.

This implies a team would be willing to give up assets for a quarterback that two teams gave up on and whom the Cowboys wouldn't even want to keep as the 3rd guy on the depth chart.

For better or worse, Lance is on the roster this season.