Trey Lance keeps missing his mark

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Well, I really ultimately don’t unless I’m the owner and have to pay for the same results…. And I actually do think Jerry would pay some more for more quality if he had an extra 30 million plus..
I used to think that...but he proved us wrong back when Romo was on his first deal, and he wouldn't get him an OL or a better secondary.... or when Dak was on his rookie deal and wouldn't get him better WRs or DL. He talks it, but when it is time to get down to brass tacks...he doesn't deliver.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
AdDJGX4.png

sbark

Reaction score
After 4 years as a pro when do we start questioning his training habits? He has access to the best qb coaches and trainers in the world and he's still struggling with the little things. Somethings not clicking.
It took Dak 6 yrs....then started the hip wiggle thing

If he could just cure the glazed eyes

SwagSurfer

Reaction score
It took Dak 6 yrs....then started the hip wiggle thing

If he could just cure the glazed eyes
I don't know why ya'll keep bringing up Dak. We know he sucks but we got immediate results with him as a starter and year 4 for him was almost 5000 passing yards and 30+ tds. We saw progress.

Lance on the other hand, I question his commitment to his craft. The mechanics are stuff that should've been ironed out his rookie year.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The true colors of the Dak haters in full display. Been going on since August 2016.
And I'll see your true colors
Shining through!
I see your true colors
And that's why I love you!
So don't be AFRAID to let it show...

Your true colors...
True colors...
True colors SHINING THROUGH!
I see your true colors

So don't be AFRAID to let them show
Your true colors...
True COLORS!
Are beautiful like a rainbow...

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
And I'll see your true colors
Shining through!
I see your true colors
So don't be AFRAID to let it show...

Your true colors...
True colors...
True colors SHINING THROUGH!
I see your true colors

So don't be AFRAID to let them show
Your true colors...
True COLORS!
Are beautiful like a rainbow...
:muttley:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I don't know why ya'll keep bringing up Dak. We know he sucks but we got immediate results with him as a starter and year 4 for him was almost 5000 passing yards and 30+ tds. We saw progress.

Lance on the other hand, I question his commitment to his craft. The mechanics are stuff that should've been ironed out his rookie year.
:hammer::clap: Exactly!

sbark

Reaction score

I’ve made no excuses for Lance....there is room for improvement in all areas for him. But he is young yet

Dak however gets every excuse possible for his annual collapses.

If good reg seasons are all you want....Dak is the guy for 60 mill
It’s his self deserving attitude & arrogance that turn my stomach