Trey Lance keeps missing his mark

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Posting video from whomever it comes from is actual proof where one can see what happened, unlike some of you who just like to spew nonsense and false accusations WITHOUT PROVIDING FILM EVIDENCE to back it up.
WELL MOST THE VIDEOS YOU POST TO ABSOLVE DAK OF ANY AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY ARE GARBAGE AND DON'T AMOUNT TO A SLIVER OF SO CALLED PROOF.
SO THERE.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Lance's accuracy issues are even more concerning because the inaccurate passes are happening on short passes. It's not like he is missing throws 30 or 40 yards down the field (too scared to throw that far). He is having accuracy issues on 10 and 15 yard passes. These guys are so anxious to replace Dak that every QB that takes a snap for the Cowboys looks good enough to replace him. I am saying this as a fan that is OK with moving on from Dak. I just don't think the solution is on our current roster.
I agree 100%. If the plan is to walk from Dak, we need a Herschel Walker trade to move up and get a QB.

1. Supposedly next years QB draft is soft.
2. Let Dak walk.
3. Trade CD, horde picks for 2026 draft class.
4. Draft a legit RB, strong class in 2025.
5. Give Trance a year to prove himself and most likely a top 10 pick.
6. With money saved from CD lock up Bland, and Smith.
7. Draft a pass rusher in round 1.
8. Extend Micah next year unless he is being unreasonable.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I’ll tell you want. The level of arguing and animosity on the board has gotten me ready for football season.

It’s that time of the year folks.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Posting video from whomever it comes from is actual proof where one can see what happened, unlike some of you who just like to spew nonsense and false accusations WITHOUT PROVIDING FILM EVIDENCE to back it up.
We've all seen the video evidence. We watched the plays. We watched replays. We watched the film. We even watched it presented in the youtube videos that are posted.
The video evidence isn't the problem. It's trying to pass off someone's opinion that doesn't wholly condemn the play in question as proof that's the problem.
People with the opposite view of the play can post the same videos as evidence in support of their position.

rambo2

Reaction score
I’ll tell you want. The level of arguing and animosity on the board has gotten me ready for football season.

It’s that time of the year folks.
What's really funny is that the Cowboys have one of the better teams in the league.

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
Trey Lance is literally the next Jordan Love - who wasn’t jack until he got half a season under his belt.

You guys just don’t see it yet - you will though. He needs in game experience to get to where you want him to go not work with McMath

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
I will never understand the infatuation with Lance dude sucks and always has

Chasing6

Reaction score
Trey Lance is literally the next Jordan Love - who wasn’t jack until he got half a season under his belt.

You guys just don’t see it yet - you will though. He needs in game experience to get to where you want him to go not work with McMath
Accept Jordan Love played in HS and in College.

When you already have significant QB playing experience, you can afford to sit, watch and learn from the QB in front of you.

When you have little to zero experience, sitting and watching does not translate. You have no reference point to draw from.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Lance's accuracy issues are even more concerning because the inaccurate passes are happening on short passes. It's not like he is missing throws 30 or 40 yards down the field (too scared to throw that far). He is having accuracy issues on 10 and 15 yard passes. These guys are so anxious to replace Dak that every QB that takes a snap for the Cowboys looks good enough to replace him. I am saying this as a fan that is OK with moving on from Dak. I just don't think the solution is on our current roster.
THIS!!! ^^^^
:hammer:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
LOL, stop Lex Luger. Just spit out my ginger ale.
He's no Lex Luger. He's an Eagles troll...

mozafcQ.jpg

sandbridge77

Reaction score
Let’s not be hasty, let’s wait until Kurt Warner checks in, the op doesn’t have an agenda does he?