Trey Lance last game action

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
This is a huge IF, but assuming Jerry does decide to clean house and get rid of Dak what realistically would a Trey Lance extension look like? Could Jerry lock him up for a 4/$50 type of deal? Would that be realistic for a guy on his second team and just got moved for a 4th round pick to be your starter?

khiladi

Reaction score
Looks a lot like someone we all know. I literally can’t see why this administration is going to extend a QB who has proven time and time again that he can’t get it done.

He’s supposed to be a mess on his short and intermediate throws from what I remember reading. There is nothing in this tape that tells us he’s anywhere near Dak. The plays in here, Dak does regularly.

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
He’s supposed to be a mess on his short and intermediate throws from what I remember reading. There is nothing in this tape that tells us he’s anywhere near Dak. The plays in here, Dak does regularly.
And does he do much more on a regular basis? Did he do more than this against GB?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Is everyone really ready for the new punching bag?

Mannix

Reaction score
Even Zeke is more experienced at taking regular season snaps than Lance...how ridiculous is that???