Trey Lance last game action

Mikexike

Reaction score
Spend as high as a pic as you want, until the culture of this franchise changes you will get more of the same....they lucked out with Romo and Dak for sure....but there are huge problems all over the field with every phase WITH other great players...how do you explain that? How does #11 disappear in a playoff game? Gilmore Bland Kearse....Tyrone Smith getting smoked Zak Martin..tyler smith...CD not ready to play needing pep talks during a home playoff game..seriously it was like watching an illness spread that had been waiting to pop up.
1) Sign Mike Vrabel as HC, Get an OC and DC from Hou/Det or Bal.
2) 11 disappearing has more to do with scheme
3) Gilmore Bland and Kearse is due to DQ thinking zone would work a along with his safety LB's
4) OLine is old/ Need better coaches and run block scheme changes
5) CD was pissed because he has watched this team the past couple of years wet the bed every first half of a playoff game.

All in all, we need Coaches to be better and get rid of LOW IQ players.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
If you're going that direction, look for someone who was "ice water veins" in the play offs, even in College.

chagus

Reaction score
Trey Lance sees an opprotunity now with this last implosion. If he's the type of man who goes after opprotunity, he will prepare himself for the next season. Lets hope so. Im a Dak supporter... but even I can see this is going nowhere. Time for change. Rebuild and regroup.

Mikexike

Reaction score
Trey Lance sees an opprotunity now with this last implosion. If he's the type of man who goes after opprotunity, he will prepare himself for the next season. Lets hope so. Im a Dak supporter... but even I can see this is going nowhere. Time for change. Rebuild and regroup.
Just like the shirts they wear, seize the moment young trey.

chagus

Reaction score
Lance looks really quick when moving in the pocket and i see some passes made that we'd be lucky Dak could pull off as accurately as Lance. I saw a few balls where the spiral isnt as tight but Lance does have a strong arm. Definitely something to look forward to this next training camp and preseason.

HMJYay

Reaction score
I have a take on why the 49ers gave up on him, but who knows if it's correct. I think with all the spent on him picks and money wise, once they went with the decison to go with Purdy as the starter they knew they had to get rid of him so that any bad game Purdy had wouldn't have everyone clammoring for Trey Lance to start.

The guy has talent, probbly a lot more natural talent then Dak. But, can he put that talent together to a good product? Not all can. Can you build a good enough team around him that it doesn't matter? How does he do in pressure sutations? Those are the questions. I know it's a tiny sample size, but in 3 reguralr season games he has a 97 raiting, so his time in at least by stats he played well. But, i'm not going to lie I didn't watch the games. And as we knows stats don't always mean a play is a good as they show, example Dak.

At this point depeneing on what Lance would cost, it's time to draft a QB in higher rounds, have a competition and approach Dak about either competing against all three, or it's time for him allow them to trade him. Dak hasn't had competition for his job in 8 years. Want to change the environemt of this team. There is the quickest way to show accountablity and do it. Want to show there is no accountability. Sign Dak to 55 million a year despite his inability to play against above .500 teams in the regular season and playoffs. I can tell you at least it would be exciting to watch a QB play that you just aren't sure how he's going to turn out. We already pretty much know with Dak. I know you won't, but come on Jerry do the right thing. Sheesh.

Creeper

Reaction score
Imagine how Dak would look throwing into vanilla defenses made up of a bunch of send and 3rd string players. But, it is good to have some view of Lance then so we can see in the preseason how much he has improved with one year on the bench in McCarthy's system.

Cmac

Reaction score
Well, our QB can’t win in the post season. Time to make a change. On filmi, Lance has a Lot of the same qualities as Dak.
I think the phrase "plug & play" has become so overrated because of Fantasy football and too much playing of Madden. Just my opinion.

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
I think the phrase "plug & play" has become so overrated because of Fantasy football and too much playing of Madden. Just my opinion.
Yeah, not saying that. Just a different option all together .we’ve seen how this story goes

Cmac

Reaction score
Yeah, not saying that. Just a different option all together .we’ve seen how this story goes
Before Lance.......it was a Cooper Rush campaign. I think the fanbase is confused with retooling, fixing, or rebuilding.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Looks a lot like someone we all know. I literally can’t see why this administration is going to extend a QB who has proven time and time again that he can’t get it done.

Is this preseason against scrubs who are no longer on the Broncos team? Highlight reels don't mean crap. Ben DiNucci has one helluva reel. I would love to see Trey succeed here because first and foremost, I'm a fan of the team, not just players.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We win that game with Lance. I know it. You know it. The Packers know it.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
You ok buddy?

Really upset huh?

Not sure if you are aware or not...Dak lead the league in Tds this year and was top 3 in int percentage.
You should be asking that about yourself! The only guy who looks really upset around here is you...I see you in every thread posting and defending Dak...I'm betting you spilled your bottle of warm milk all over your Dak pajamas after Dak threw that pick 6 and you haven't been able to wear them for a couple of days now..here's some advice throw them away..(the same way the Cowboys are going to throw Dak away this off season) I promise you will feel better

Ken

Reaction score
You should be asking that about yourself! The only guy who looks really upset around here is you...I see you in every thread posting and defending Dak...I'm betting you spilled your bottle of warm milk all over your Dak pajamas after Dak threw that pick 6 and you haven't been able to wear them for a couple of days now..here's some advice throw them away..(the same way the Cowboys are going to throw Dak away this off season) I promise you will feel better
Nah...i just hate lame brain football analysis.

DAK SUCKZX, Playoff loss.

No. Not it.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
8 years with the same loser, heck I'd rather see a blind guy with no arms out there. It would be no difference, except the guy would have a real excuse.

Plankton

Reaction score
Yup.

Lance throws a beautiful ball.

But there’s a reason the 49ers, who sold the farm to move up in the draft for him, gave him up for a measly 4th round pick.
And both Lynch and Shanahan said that they didn't expect to get THAT much for him.

BKBDAD

Reaction score
Looks a lot like someone we all know. I literally can’t see why this administration is going to extend a QB who has proven time and time again that he can’t get it done.

Looks pretty damn good to me!!

baltcowboy

Reaction score

If you are going to rock with Lance you need to change the offense. He is raw and is probably going to use his legs to get himself out of trouble. The offense will not be complicated.