Trey Lance last game action

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Tells me very little
I see rifled passes to wide open WRs
No touch passes, no anticipation throws

Yup.

Lance throws a beautiful ball.

But there’s a reason the 49ers, who sold the farm to move up in the draft for him, gave him up for a measly 4th round pick.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Trey Lance is going to be a gem I really believe it. Come training camp it has to be open competition. That's why we need new coach in here that has balls and will make changes. No more puppet coaches the hell with Jerry.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Plop him and our rookie QB into the 2016 offense or similar and grab your popcorn.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Trey Lance needs to take every snap in all three preaseason games this summer. This team needs to know what they have in him.

Ken

Reaction score
Looks a lot like someone we all know. I literally can’t see why this administration is going to extend a QB who has proven time and time again that he can’t get it done.

You ok buddy?

Really upset huh?

Not sure if you are aware or not...Dak lead the league in Tds this year and was top 3 in int percentage.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Until they get a legit opportunity to play, ya never know how they'll read a defense, respond to pressure and learn an offense, BUT from a pure tools aspect, he has everything you'd want. Trey can run, is a big strong kid and has a cannon.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
To me he looks similar to Dak in the pocket. More athletic when running. I’d rather take a few more losses than spend gobs of money on a QB who has proven he can’t get the job done.
That would be awsome.....but for some reason its not explaining the last 28 years for me.."Just plug in another QB" im pretty sure we have done that several times..so now what?..Im good with washing the roster and the coaches, one question you changing the guy who keeps picking all these positions?

Mikexike

Reaction score
That would be awsome.....but for some reason its not explaining the last 28 years for me.."Just plug in another QB" im pretty sure we have done that several times..so now what?..Im good with washing the roster and the coaches, one question you changing the guy who keeps picking all these positions?
If only they would stop plugging in 4th rounders and undrafted free agent gems they find at qb... maybe we would have a QB that can play vs defenses that disguise well pre snap and post snap lol.... purely just talking about ROMO and DAK.... What big games did they play in college??

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
If only they would stop plugging in 4th rounders and undrafted free agent gems they find at qb... maybe we would have a QB that can play vs defenses that disguise well pre snap and post snap lol.... purely just talking about ROMO and DAK.... What big games did they play in college??
Spend as high as a pic as you want, until the culture of this franchise changes you will get more of the same....they lucked out with Romo and Dak for sure....but there are huge problems all over the field with every phase WITH other great players...how do you explain that? How does #11 disappear in a playoff game? Gilmore Bland Kearse....Tyrone Smith getting smoked Zak Martin..tyler smith...CD not ready to play needing pep talks during a home playoff game..seriously it was like watching an illness spread that had been waiting to pop up.

ATXSRT

Reaction score
You ok buddy?

Really upset huh?

Not sure if you are aware or not...Dak lead the league in Tds this year and was top 3 in int percentage.
Against sub .500 teams. What were his statistics vs 49ers, Bills, Dolphins....GB before the 3rd stringers came in, even the Cardinals lol

Ken

Reaction score
Against sub .500 teams. What were his statistics vs 49ers, Bills, Dolphins....GB before the 3rd stringers came in, even the Cardinals lol
Oh, so now the Dolphins, Eagles, Rams and Lions were all sub 500...gotcha.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Oh, so now the Dolphins, Eagles, Rams and Lions were all sub 500...gotcha.
The irony of wanting the guy that picked the QB's the last 28 years that they have hated to do again..lol..by year 2 "You will never win a SB with this guy Jerry pick another one...." maybe you should hope for the guy running the show to change, it the glaring problem...

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Looks a lot like someone we all know. I literally can’t see why this administration is going to extend a QB who has proven time and time again that he can’t get it done.

Damn, and I've read on here by some supposed QB gurus that the kid can't play? Bullroar. Plus he is young and football is a young man's game.