Trey Lance last game action

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
don't worry you will not see him in preseason either, dak will not allow that to happen. the choker is scared.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Dak is being extended. They will all be back. If our Defense didn’t suck in the playoff game then maybe Dak would be gone.. JJ don’t see garbage stats just Dak trying till the end. Which is true. Is there really such thing as garbage stats. I could see stat padding when blowing a team out and not pulling starters..

Last edited:

glimmerman

Reaction score
That's what fans like you say and I say that I saw Prescott be rookie of the year I also saw Prescott have 37 touchdowns and 10 interceptions after a broken ankle after he got paid in 2021 I watched him come back from a broken thumb and take our offense who by the way with Cooper rush was not very good everyone says we could win with him yeah if everything else was perfect but I saw Prescott take that offense to the highest scoring offense best red zone and 3rd down percentage in the league they were top three all of a sudden after being bottom 10 and now this year he has another great year that's another great year not a new thing..

So as much as I wanna give credit to Mike McCarthy it took him five games before he took the leash off the offense when he realized the defense was really bad but then again there were games that he went into that he looked like he was playing to not lose instead of playing to win including the Green Bay game which yes the defense was more to blame for most of our losses and I'm not upset Mike McCarthy still around but I'm just telling you right now you're giving too much credit to Mike McCarthy and not enough to dak Prescott and CD lamb they're just good and they will succeed with any coaches..
Looks like MM will be back. I would like to see Dak get a small extension and let him call his own plays.. They let him call a game in preseason and did well. MM doesn’t do well with clock management.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Looks a lot like someone we all know. I literally can’t see why this administration is going to extend a QB who has proven time and time again that he can’t get it done.

Is this a Lance thread or just a comment about Dak?

It would take a miracle showing for me to have even a remote interest in Lance for anything other than challenging (not even necessarily replacing) Rush.