Trey Lance vs NYG

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
Football is a physical sport but it’s also a physiological game too. As much as we would enjoy that it would probably wreck Dak in some capacity.

Motorola

Reaction score
Football is a physical sport but it’s also a physiological game too. As much as we would enjoy that it would probably wreck Dak in some capacity.
If the remotely possible chance Trey Lance gets in a game or two at the end of this season - that would mean Prescott led the Cowboys to an NFC East title mid- \ late December = no worries for #4

DuncanIso

Reaction score
If the remotely possible chance Trey Lance gets in a game or two at the end of this season - that would mean Prescott led the Cowboys to an NFC East title mid- \ late December = no worries for #4
I think a season ending injury to Dak would change things up.

They have much respect for Rush though.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
2024 is all about the cap.

And Dak is too expensive.

Thus the change to Lance.

Adreme

Reaction score
March 2024 is going to be fun to watch.
I mean they probably keep Lance for next year as the backup. They are clearly paying him too much guaranteed to just cut him. I guess as the backup he might see some time in the blowout games.

Motorola

Reaction score
I think a season ending injury to Dak would change things up.

They have much respect for Rush though.
Why are you thinking about the worse case scenario = QB1 injury ..
instead of Dallas wrapping up NFCE title early ..and resting QB1 for the playoffs?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
That would actually be fun to watch, at least it would be interesting. If we are blowing them out let Lance cook a nice 4th quarter supper.
This kind of thinking is why he won't be in the game because it will be close

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
All it take is one great half and the chatter will start. It happens with Romo to Bledsoe and then Dak to Romo.

Some of yall tried to do it with Rush to Dak. Dallas local media and fans can’t handle good qb play

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
If Lance takes the field in 2023... something very bad has happened, some of you guys are into watching the house burn down but understand thats whats happening if Lance takes the field in 2023...