Trey Lance Will Start And Play Entire Game Vs Chargers

Status
Not open for further replies.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Full game sample. How he plays will impact the decision on Dak's contract.
Honestly? That would be a bad indicator on the FO.

Their decision to keep or move on from Dak should not be weighed that heavily on one pre season game.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Full game sample. How he plays will impact the decision on Dak's contract.
How he plays against a bunch of bubble players in preseason will have absolutely no impact on Dak’s contract. Lol Will Grier got cut after an outstanding 300 yard performance in the final preseason game last summer.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
LOL.

Wishing injury on another human being.

A new low for you.
that's a huge reach and we both know it.

Nothing in his post says "I hope Dak gets hurt". Or even close.

I get a lot of people don't care for @MountaineerCowboy but you lose credibility when you accuse your adversaries of saying something they clearly didn't say.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
How he plays against a bunch of bubble players in preseason will have absolutely no impact on Dak’s contract. Lol Will Grier got cut after an outstanding 300 yard performance in the final preseason game last summer.
You don't know that because you are not the GM, you may think you are one, but you are not. Come on KJJ, you know just like the rest of us know how Jerry works.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Let's have AI search this site for mentions of Dak and see who wins the trophy.

What's MORE sad is a poor little soul battling so hard....wasrting so much precisou life....defending a anthlete from any form of criticism...who by the way ALSO tears his team mate to shreds.

Very sad. There's a lot going on there...he/she should seek some professional help!
lets do. fantastic idea. I love it.

and when did I defend him? just because I am not like the Cult incessently, non stop and on everything just dump and criticize and find faults...makes me a supporter or something (whatever the cult calls it these days). for you all its either hate...I mean HATE dak or you must be in love with him or something...

man, you all need some serious therapy. you all are so damaged

stiletto

Reaction score
LOL, it might be EXACTLY what Jerry is looking for. He's all about "confirmation bias" to be able to get his way or be right about things.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
This post shows an obsessive mindset. I've read this same post from you countless times.

You've even escalated from "365/7/24" your new version.

Check yourself.
just because its repeated doesn't make it obsessive. do you understand the difference?

when you turn any subject and some how turn it into a Dak conversation regardless of what the context is...that's obsessive

I hope this helps you understand the difference.

SwagSurfer

Reaction score
Good. This game will make or break his career. Should be easy going up against the opponents C team.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

I get a lot of people don't care for @MountaineerCowboy but you lose credibility when you accuse your adversaries of saying something they clearly didn't say.
That poster has been weird for a while now.

He used to be decent enough, but something changed and now he acts like this.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
LOL, it might be EXACTLY what Jerry is looking for. He's all about "confirmation bias" to be able to get his way or be right about things.
The only thing that would impact Dak’s contract situation is if he were to remain unsigned during the regular season and Lance gets an opportunity to play due to injury and plays well. If Lance were to light it up and lead us to a win in a regular season game that could change a lot of things. Playing well against a bunch of scrubs trying to make a team in the final preseason game certainly isn’t going to sway Jerry. Lance hasn’t even overtaken Cooper Rush yet because he hasn’t looked very good in training camp.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Will the final official quarterback depth chart for the regular season be available soon after the game? Will Cooper Rush dream of being the backup quarterback continue awhile longer? Or will it be crushed not a moment too soon?

Stay tuned, true believers. EXCELSIOR!
You comic nerd, you.

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score

The falsehoods never end with Dak bots, they're experts at twisting words to push their narrative. They'd say anything to make their fraudulent hero look good and, even more importantly, make those smart enough to see through the scam look bad.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Hard to make any excuses for Lance if he can’t overtake Rush for the backup job because he’s being given every opportunity. Rush only got three series in preseason, while Lance has played most of the games.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You comic nerd, you.
stan-lee-118543.gif

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If he starts with the ones it will peak my interest. If he plays the entirety of the game with scrubs and wannabes it will still be interesting to see how Lance operates and maneuvers the ball down the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.