Twitter: Troubling MM response to the D's performance

basel90

Reaction score
I've been one of his strongest supporters, still is but this comment makes no sense at all. Excuses, excuses, excuses .......c'mon Mike. You had nearly 2 weeks to get ready for a one-dimensional QB and this is how you respond?

Strange indeed . This is not that unique of an offense and lost many games . Lamar is also not that special and missed many throws .

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Strange indeed . This is not that unique of an offense and lost many games . Lamar is also not that special and missed many throws .

Exactly.....teams are learning fear of his legs/running set up his passing. Controlling that takes away over half his game....

Gaede

Reaction score
Why fans expect coaches to be honest in press conferences is beyond me. There’s a reason Dennis Green’s they are who we thought they are went viral.

Every coach feels that way but none say it to avoid creating a media firestorm.

Because we had a taste of honesty with Parcells. A genuinely football-intelligent person who could speak without using platitudes.

It is possible to be honest and impactful if you have something to say. Bums like Mike and Garrett don't have things to say, hence the coach speak..

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
This defense has no backbone. Look at the comments that have come out from some of the players...D-Law mentioned early in the season the defense was soft. LVE mentioned after this game the defense didn’t play physical enough.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
Because we had a taste of honesty with Parcells. A genuinely football-intelligent person who could speak without using platitudes.

It is possible to be honest and impactful if you have something to say. Bums like Mike and Garrett don't have things to say, hence the coach speak..
How often does Belichick rip his players?

Sydla

Reaction score
I've been one of his strongest supporters, still is but this comment makes no sense at all. Excuses, excuses, excuses .......c'mon Mike. You had nearly 2 weeks to get ready for a one-dimensional QB and this is how you respond?

He’s gotta protect his buddy, the DC.

Nolan was a poor hire. And it’s going to cost us over the next few years.

EDIT: Before the handful of Nolan apologists show up and whine, yea, we also have a talent issue.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
JJ needs to admit he made a mistake with MM. Yes there are a lot of injuries but I see a ton of coaching issues. I would do a total house cleaning with this staff!

agree.

also, looking back, it was a mistake to let Jason go.

Cowboyny

Reaction score

I think MM is on watch, team is worse then the prior regime. If results don't happen next year, he won't survive. I think the first dagger thrown his way will be forcing his buddy Nolan out by the front office after the season.

Majic

Reaction score
He’s gotta protect his buddy, the DC.

Nolan was a poor hire. And it’s going to cost us over the next few years.

EDIT: Before the handful of Nolan apologists show up and whine, yea, we also have a talent issue.

Why will it cost us over the next few years?