News: Troy Aikman rips FOX Sports for hiring Skip Bayless

erod

Reaction score
Skip was the shark that ESPN jumped, and he'll be the shark for Fox Sports 1, too.

SAS is even worse. He's an embarrassment to humanity.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Probably doesn't want to deal with a Cowboys Homer since he doesn't like the Cowboys.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
The best thing about First Take is it has at least 1 Cowboys segment damn near every show.

I bet Skip's new show does the same. Now if we can ever achieve greatness in this new media area life will be almost perfect. I'd love to hear the reactions from all the haters.
Realists too;)

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
FOX Sports 1 needed to go in the opposite direction of ESPN just like FOX News went into the opposite direction of CNN. They'll always be treated as ESPN-lite now instead of a viable alternative for the viewer.

YR

DallasDomination

Reaction score
For being an all time great Cowboy why is it that I just don't like Aikman. I can't put my finger on it.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I just don't think it's right for a media type like Bayless to print unsubstantiated rumors in a book and get away with it. Skip Bayless surely deserved everything Aikman said about him and probably more. Media scribes get away with way too much nowadays. It's clearly wrong, unfair and low-life.

Last edited:

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I laughed. I found it funny what he said. He made a great point.

But I find it incredibly odd that Troy is still bothered by, or holding such a grudge, on some reporter who wrote bad stuff about him (Even untrue stuff) so many years later. It just doesn't make any real sense to me.

It's time to let that bitter hatred go. It's only consuming Troy at this point because it sure isn't going to do anything to hurt Skip Bayless.

Satchel89

Reaction score
I'm glad Troy did it. Some of these guys in the media are complete scumbags. They can shred a player and say whatever they want. Bayless is just doing First Take on Fox. I watched the beginning of the first show on Tuesday. It's the exact same show and he went on this giant speech on how he finally gets the show he's always wanted to do. Blah Blah. And Steven A Smith, Shut up. Get fired or something