Troy da playa

Status
Not open for further replies.

HanD

Reaction score
Millions of children and teenagers look up to star athletes as role models, especially concerning the Dallas Cowboys. Wisen up. Quit acting like a jack...
And those parents need to be involved in their kids lives more and explain to them that they are humans and we all make mistakes. Athletes can be role models for what they do at their job, anything after that is a you issue.

Lol using statements like Comprendes, wisen up, jack. You need a life. You're too wrapped up in this.

Kwyn

Reaction score
If he’s vacationing in the Italian Riviera with a young woman, then there’s obviously issues between him and his wife. Even if he was spotted alone, something has to be up between him and his wife if she isn’t with him.
That’s why you should never leave the house without your wife. Strangers might think your marriage is in trouble.

When my wife goes to work in the morning, I’ll be going with her, of course. Then, when her shift is done, she’ll go with me to my job.

It’s the only way we can keep random strangers from gossiping.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
That’s why you should never leave the house without your wife. Strangers might think your marriage is in trouble.

When my wife goes to work in the morning, I’ll be going with her, of course. Then, when her shift is done, she’ll go with me to my job.

It’s the only way we can keep random strangers from gossiping.
There’s going be plenty of gossip and rumors if you’re in the public eye and you’re traveling to the Italian Riviera without your wife. Especially if you’re spotted snuggling up with a young woman. Someone mentioned that his wife hasn’t changed her last name on her Twitter account but I wouldn’t read too much into that because she hasn’t posted in seven months.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
And those parents need to be involved in their kids lives more and explain to them that they are humans and we all make mistakes. Athletes can be role models for what they do at their job, anything after that is a you issue.

Lol using statements like Comprendes, wisen up, jack. You need a life. You're too wrapped up in this.
Quit backpeddaling. You start the name calling and throwing barbs, but you don't like it when they are thrown back at you. Grow up and show respect, you will get the same in return. If you insult and attack, expect the same back in return. You decide what you want.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Look it up. A simple Google search will show it.
I did. Only found 1. The New York Post which is well known not to be so honest. You or another poster said there were many networks who mentioned Troy has been divorced for years now. Ok, name them? Show any links to support your case.

Kwyn

Reaction score
There’s going be plenty of gossip and rumors if you’re in the public eye and you’re traveling to the Italian Riviera without your wife. Especially if you’re spotted snuggling up with a young woman. Someone mentioned that his wife hasn’t changed her last name on her Twitter account but I wouldn’t read too much into that because she hasn’t posted in seven months.
See what I mean?

While you’re stalking and gossiping about Troy from halfway around the world, I have to worry about my nosey neighbors.

The cashier at the feed store told my neighbors wife’s sister that she saw her cousin walking past my house one day when my wife was working in the garden. She raised an eyebrow and said “wonder where Kwyn was?”

Fortunately, my wife saw a lone man walk past and knew her duty was to hit the family Morality Alarm. I heard it from the garage and I ran outside and took her hand.

We both turned to the “Morality Camera” posted on the front porch and raised our hands together and held up the morning paper so the date was visible.

I then went and posted that to the neighborhood morality app.

There were already three posts asking what type of example I was setting for my children by letting my wife work in the garden while I was nowhere in sight.

Well, we’ve now bought one of those child leashes and stay within 10 feet of one another at all times.

That will teach Gladys and her nosey family members to talk.

I’ll let Troy know that KJJ and America’s Cowboy have judged him and his morals and found them lacking. Maybe he can get a leash also and won’t have to worry about you turning him into child protective services.

Oh, wait, his kids are 20 and 21 and from his first marriage. Hmm. How can we ensure they are still receiving proper parenting?

Let us know what you recommend this man do to keep your respect.

Or, you and others could just mind your own business.

HanD

Reaction score
Quit backpeddaling. You start the name calling and throwing barbs, but you don't like it when they are thrown back at you. Grow up and show respect, you will get the same in return. If you insult and attack, expect the same back in return. You decide what you want
Lol you're a hoot. Who started talking down to whom? It was when you said comprendes.

You're upset that I think you're going nuts on this topic? Is that what upset you? a grown man living his life and you not knowing him one iota and expecting him to set an example for your kids or others? Sounds like you have issues with guilt or something personal that is making this a bigger deal than it should be.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
See what I mean?

While you’re stalking and gossiping about Troy from halfway around the world, I have to worry about my nosey neighbors.

The cashier at the feed store told my neighbors wife’s sister that she saw her cousin walking past my house one day when my wife was working in the garden. She raised an eyebrow and said “wonder where Kwyn was?”

Fortunately, my wife saw a lone man walk past and knew her duty was to hit the family Morality Alarm. I heard it from the garage and I ran outside and took her hand.

We both turned to the “Morality Camera” posted on the front porch and raised our hands together and held up the morning paper so the date was visible.

There were already three posts asking what type of example I was setting for my children by letting my wife work in the garden while I was nowhere in sight.

Well, we’ve now bought one of those child leashes and stay within 10 feet of one another at all times.

I’ll let Troy know that KJJ and America’s Cowboy have judged him and his morals and found them lacking. Maybe he can get a leash also and won’t have to worry about you turning him into child protective services.

Oh, wait, his kids are 20 and 21 and from his first marriage. Hmm. How can we ensure they are still receiving proper parenting?

Troy is a Cowboys Great who is often doing charities to help and educate our children, etc. He's always going to be in the public eye, and he's always going to represent the Dallas Cowboys. The values and morals he sets forth is always going to be open for discussion to the public.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Lol you're a hoot. Who started talking down to whom? It was when you said comprendes.

You're upset that I think you're going nuts on this topic? Is that what upset you? a grown man living his life and you not knowing him one iota and expecting him to set an example for your kids or others? Sounds like you have issues with guilt or something personal that is making this a bigger deal than it should be.
It's got nothing to do with me. Troy is a public figure who represents the Dallas Cowboys. That is what this topic is about.

Do you know what the word "comprendes" means? It means "do you understand". If that triggered you, it shows who truly is the one who doesn't like getting questioned for sounding so ignorant.

HanD

Reaction score
See what I mean?

I hope they don't root for Micah and his out of wedlock child. Same with Trevon. I mean we should be doing America's cowboy morality background checks for all these guys before they play for us.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I hope they don't root for Micah and his out of wedlock child. Same with Trevon. I mean we should be doing America's cowboy morality background checks for all these guys before they play for us.
Still acting childish with the super fragile ego. Got it.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
Why is this a topic again? Troy is a grown Azzed man. Role models ? Seriously are we going to discuss this again? If a kid is influenced by someone he or she doesn't know, to that extent,

The situation is already out of control. I've raised my kids and I think I 'm a damn good role model, yet My daughter is a good Mom, My Son is an excellent father , My other son is a stand up guy (To A Fault)

And one is a dead beat. So the role model ish is a bit overated. All I'm trying to say is ISH Happens. Role models impact is definitely overrated

HanD

Reaction score
Still acting childish with the super fragile ego. Got it.
Where do you draw the line when it comes to morality? Everyone has a different standard. Where you have an issue some don't. And these players and Jerry sure don't give a damn what you think.

What's childish about asking if you have an issue with having a kid out of wedlock? Are Micah and Trevon not in the same light representing the franchise? Don't thousands of kids idolize them? Don't they have boys they should be teaching and setting an example to just like troy?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Where do you draw the line when it comes to morality? Everyone has a different standard. Where you have an issue some don't. And these players and Jerry sure don't give a damn what you think.

What's childish about asking if you have an issue with having a kid out of wedlock? Are Micah and Trevon not in the same light representing the franchise? Don't thousands of kids idolize them? Don't they have boys they should be teaching and setting an example to just like troy?
You have a serious problem with anyone questioning a Cowboys great. Have you not noticed this forum is exactly for subjects concerning the Dallas Cowboys, both past and present? You don't have to agree with every subject, but don't come here trying to tell someone what to do or not concerning our Dallas Cowboys.

HanD

Reaction score
You have a serious problem with anyone questioning a Cowboys great. Have you not noticed this forum is exactly for subjects concerning the Dallas Cowboys, both past and present? You don't have to agree with every subject, but don't come here trying to tell someone what to do or not concerning our Dallas Cowboys.
Answer the question.

I never once told you not to post. I just think you have an issue pushing your morality onto someone you don't know.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Answer the question.

I never once told you not to post. I just think you have an issue pushing your morality onto someone you don't know.
I went according to the story. It wasn't the only story saying the same thing. I questioned IF TRUE. So you believe I'm pushing moralities against a Cowboys great? Nobody has known if Troy is divorced. All we've been fed through the media is that he's supposedly still married. Say if Troy is separated but still legally married, just the fact of him being with another woman is actually cheating. Are you saying you prefer to send the message to all youth that cheating is OK, especially if you're a famous sports figure? Is that what you believe is right? Go ahead and cheat away. Who cares if it's destructive. Is that what you're saying?

Kwyn

Reaction score
and continue to do so until the day they die.

I mean, Landry, Jesus and God himself are watching, I tell you what.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Why is this a topic again? Troy is a grown Azzed man. Role models ? Seriously are we going to discuss this again? If a kid is influenced by someone he or she doesn't know, to that extent,

The situation is already out of control. I've raised my kids and I think I 'm a damn good role model, yet My daughter is a good Mom, My Son is an excellent father , My other son is a stand up guy (To A Fault)

And one is a dead beat. So the role model ish is a bit overated. All I'm trying to say is ISH Happens. Role models impact is definitely overrated
And his “children” are 20 and 21 years old.

I think they’ll be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.