Troy da playa

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How do we know, Troy's wives, did not cheat on him first. Some are assuming it is all Troy doing the cheating.
And if they were actually separated or have filed for divorce, and both are seeing other people. Is it legal cheating?

Actually I don't care, I don't know them, nor care what they do in their personal life.

Has anyone asked Joe Buck how he feels? Any one concerned about that? :lmao:

stiletto

Reaction score
Double edged sword for me, on one hand, good for him and I'd probably do the same thing. On the other hand, it just shows how shallow people are. Younger women do go for the top .5% when they can. Age is just a number when $$/status is in play. Men are generally going to take advantage of their options at some point. (for the most part if they are single especially).

calicowboy54

Reaction score

Married Troy Aikman Poses for Romantic Photos With Younger Woman​

Screen-Shot-2023-06-07-at-10-13-11-PM-nclm4c.jpg

NFL legend Troy Aikman posed for a series of flirty photos with a young woman who he appears to share a romantic relationship with—despite being married. Aikman, 56, has never acknowledged a split from his second wife, Capa Aikman, who still uses his last name. An investigation by the New York Post was similarly unable to unearth any divorce proceedings. Nevertheless, the former Cowboys quarterback appears to be vacationing in the Italian riviera with a woman named Haley Clark, who tagged the broadcaster in a series of photographs—including one where she kisses his cheek and touches his upper thigh.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/married-troy-aikman-posts-romantic-photos-with-younger-woman

Nice example you are setting, Troy. :facepalm:
I see Troy has finally hit the mid life crisis. Some people buy cars some people buy boats, he's got both so he goes after a younger woman. its called getting old my dad went through this a few years ago.

Last edited:

HanD

Reaction score
Really? What excuse is there? He cheated on the first wife. Now, he's cheating on the second. Be a man. If you're not happy, agree to a separation in writing, then go do whatever you feel like. What kind of morals were you raised with?
while i agree with you we don't know the details of his second marriage and it really is none of our business. maybe they have separated or have an open marriage....people's private lives should remain that way...

Rayman70

Reaction score
Troy just got canceled Lets see if integrity is still a thing in sports broadcasting. He brought this on himself.

LonnieElam

Reaction score
I hate to be that guy but if most men were in Troy situation we would be doing the same thing. Troy has never had any problems attracting women.
Which is odd, because he looks like he has the Downs.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There's a lot of hypocrisy in here. If most of us had gorgeous women(a 10 out of 10) chasing us all the time, many of us would falter. It's just the nature of the beast. It is hard to comment on that type of lifestyle unless you are living with that level of temptation day in, day out.
Funny seeing certain characters acting so high and mighty.

EST_1986

Reaction score
Most men are actually one woman type of guys probably because only one woman would want them. :laugh: :grin: :popcorn: Playas have a certain ability (charm, attitude) that attracts women. Being the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys is a playas dream.
One of those types probably fits Mr High Horse to a T

Status
Not open for further replies.