Hey! Look at me!
You struggle without your team lol…

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Married Troy Aikman Poses for Romantic Photos With Younger Woman​

Screen-Shot-2023-06-07-at-10-13-11-PM-nclm4c.jpg

NFL legend Troy Aikman posed for a series of flirty photos with a young woman who he appears to share a romantic relationship with—despite being married. Aikman, 56, has never acknowledged a split from his second wife, Capa Aikman, who still uses his last name. An investigation by the New York Post was similarly unable to unearth any divorce proceedings. Nevertheless, the former Cowboys quarterback appears to be vacationing in the Italian riviera with a woman named Haley Clark, who tagged the broadcaster in a series of photographs—including one where she kisses his cheek and touches his upper thigh.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/married-troy-aikman-posts-romantic-photos-with-younger-woman

Nice example you are setting, Troy. :facepalm:
Not commenting on the other stuff, but good lord Troy looks like he could still play. Absolutely shredded.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How about when you start fights here?
Answer a question with a question.

Well okay then....i try to not "start" a fight, i sometimes get involved in one. Im rarely proud of it.

But im not the one parading my indignation and role model super status.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Astonishing to see how many here just feel like they know someone else's personal life or relationship. People are estranged or separated from people before getting officially divorced throughout time. They date others during that time too. Not saying i agree with it, but it happens and who are we to be the moral police and judge others. Just mind your own business and your own family and live with it. This is life, and sons and daughters will have to learn this happens too... this ain't Utopia.

If you teach them right, then who cares what others do.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Astonishing to see how many here just feel like they know someone else's personal life or relationship. People are estranged or separated from people before getting officially divorced throughout time. They date others during that time too. Not saying i agree with it, but it happens and who are we to be the moral police and judge others. Just mind your own business and your own family and live with it. This is life, and sons and daughters will have to learn this happens too... this ain't Utopia.

If you teach them right, then who cares what others do.
I usually...TRY....to not judge people based on what they write here. A random fan message board.
But seeing people harshly judge troy based on this tabloid trash photo is very revealing.

bandfan

Reaction score
Personally, I gonna say it's a posed shoot for some type of ad campaign. Shot is a little too perfect...

CCBoy

Reaction score
lol...you weren't no damn soldier! You were in the Air Force...pencil pusher.
Roll over, eat shizza, and die...in that order!

One year at the Academy and 22 years in the Army...you know where to look for one's pencil don't you?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Roll over, eat shizza, and die...in that order!

One year at the Academy and 22 years in the Army...you know where to look for one's pencil don't you?
And your MOS was?

You don't enlist in the Air Force for just a year.

CCBoy

Reaction score
And your MOS was?
I was a Cadet first; then graduated Infantry from Fort Benning; Para Legal/Court Reporter from Fort Benjamin Harrison: Armor from Fort Knox; and was made a Custom MP because Baumholder CSM wanted me to fill one of his Post needs...saw me somewhere walking on Post and contacted my unit.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I was a Cadet first; then graduated Infantry from Fort Benning; Para Legal/Court Reporter from Fort Benjamin Harrison: Armor from Fort Knox; and was made a Custom MP because Baumholder CSM wanted me to fill one of his Post needs...saw me somewhere walking on Post and contacted my unit.

What was your MOS? I don't need all that mumble jumble...not everyone is stupid you know.

MikeB80

Reaction score
I'm Shocked Joe Buck wasn't there.

He probably took the pictures....with his pants down around his ankles....just like his broadcasts.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Yeah...that's what I thought. What was your MOS? Answer the freaking question. I don't care about your rank.
You are being nothing more than a 'full load' and don't answer a thing yourself...that was changed before you stereotyped and stupidly insulted....SON!

Rank~Honorable Discharge?

Status
Not open for further replies.