Troy da playa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Funny you always come to his defense though. Crazy....as if you or him can't think for yourselves.
Funny how you always shift the goalpost, never respond what is said, just ignore reality and keep flapping your gums.

Be careful @CCBoy is going to give you a talking too for your insulting behavior.

lol

CCBoy

Reaction score
Funny how you always shift the goalpost, never respond what is said, just ignore reality and keep flapping your gums.

Be careful @CCBoy is going to give you a talking too for your insulting behavior.

lol
You have been that all along....just get off my coattails pal.

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
If Troy's daughters were with him on that Italian trip, that totally changes everything. I went by 2 separate websites not mentioning his daughters. If there is proof his daughters know and approved, that definitely changes everything.
https://nypost.com/2023/06/07/troy-aikman-seemingly-announces-end-of-marriage-with-pda-pics/

Quote from the article:
"Clark, who was just three years old when Aikman won his first Super Bowl in 1992, is a Dallas-based sales director and Southern Methodist University graduate, according to her LinkedIn profile.

She seems to already be comfortable around Aikman’s college-age daughters, as they have accompanied their dad and his new flame on the European getaway."

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
You have been that all along....just get off my coattails pal.
Says the clown who INiTIATED this exchange.

No, son. You get off my coattails.

Legends in their own minds......

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
As long as discussion lines of constructive respect aren't trampled...I was a soldier for 23 years.
Seriously, what on earth does this have to do with anything being said here.

Thank you for your service, but get over yourself.

Geezum Crow!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Even a mentally challenged individual like yourself must see the absolute hilariously, ironic, hypocrisy in that statement, in the context of this exchange.

To everyone else, my most humblest of apologies for derailing this entirely non-football thread, started only to throw crap, and create exactly what it created.

lolololololol.
lead-gettyimages-906304760-1554129809.jpg

DFWJC

Reaction score
Really? What excuse is there? He cheated on the first wife. Now, he's cheating on the second. Be a man. If you're not happy, agree to a separation in writing, then go do whatever you feel like. What kind of morals were you raised with?
Do you know he is cheating on his wife?
Nobody else seems to know that--even the article.
How do you know this?

Status
Not open for further replies.