Troy da playa

Status
Not open for further replies.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
You are being nothing more than a 'full load' and don't answer a thing yourself...that was changed before you stereotyped and stupidly insulted....SON!

Rank~Honorable Discharge?
OK...I got your game, Carry on. smfh

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Answer a question with a question.

Well okay then....i try to not "start" a fight, i sometimes get involved in one. Im rarely proud of it.

But im not the one parading my indignation and role model super status.
Role model? Someone else threw me into this. I answered honestly. If it bothers you, that's on you.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
bea-dance-party.gif

Hey! Look at me!
Are you trying to ironic or something?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Answer a question with a question.

Well okay then....i try to not "start" a fight, i sometimes get involved in one. Im rarely proud of it.

But im not the one parading my indignation and role model super status.
For the record, since someone much later posted a link verifying how Troy's daughters were on the trip with him and his new girlfriend, that's all that matters. Since his daughters are ok, it's ok. For that I sincerely apologize to Troy for jumping the gun. My fault for trusting two sites who never said anything about his daughters knowing and actually being with their father and his new gf, but I will not apologize for putting Troy up as a role model because he is always going to represent the Dallas Cowboys, especially all the young children who look up to him.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Role model? Someone else threw me into this. I answered honestly. If it bothers you, that's on you.
Here you are....trumpeting how so very much a role model you think you are:
Sorry, brother. I've got 2 daughters of my own I set the example to.
I sometimes think you don't even know or remember the crap you post. You are one of the most controversial, adversarial posters on this board. And I say that as indubitably "takes one to know one".

Not gonna be a hypocrite...I know I challenge and argue. Fact. I do sincerely try to not change what people said in order to do it.

But I have never paraded to who or how I "set an example". It doesn't mean I don't try to...just not the time and place to make a big issue of it. . I think arguing on the internet with complete strangers, sometimes even making stuff up and changing what was said TO ARGUE...
... is not something to be proud of ...not setting a really good example of a role model human being. To your daughters.

It would seem you have some regret about making assumptions....well we shall see then won't we? You could be sorry in this case....but keep doing what you been doing and you aren;t sorry and learned nothing,

BossRhino

Reaction score
I was a Cadet first; then graduated Infantry from Fort Benning; Para Legal/Court Reporter from Fort Benjamin Harrison: Armor from Fort Knox; and was made a Custom MP because Baumholder CSM wanted me to fill one of his Post needs...saw me somewhere walking on Post and contacted my unit.
This sounds all over the place.

You change MOS every 3-4 years or something? That's a lot of MOS's for a 23-year enlisted service.

And why were you a cadet for only 1 year? Service academies are 4 years long. And you graduate an officer.

HungryLion

Reaction score
“Losers whine about their best. Winners go home and **** the prom Queen”

Troy is a winner, 3x world champ to be correct.

To the victor goes the spoils.

CCBoy

Reaction score
This sounds all over the place.

You change MOS every 3-4 years or something? That's a lot of MOS's for a 23-year enlisted service.

And why were you a cadet for only 1 year? Service academies are 4 years long. And you graduate an officer.
Why smart guy, you into jugging?

I might expect that kind at Correctional Facility, but here, it's none of your business. I was a Cadet and further served 22 additional years as a Veteran in the Army. I recently, at age 73, was a Correctional Officer, which was for six months up to here. I just finished my cataract surgery and am in recovery for another three weeks.

First off, I owe you no explanation about the specifics of my life...to prove to YOUR satisfaction.

You really want a full detailed account, which has been fully told on site well over ten years...email.

You are being insultive with completely stereotyped information.

I told you who gave me the appointment as well as provided where I took training to turn blue during Viet Nam. I took armor training at Fort Knox, Ky...and was even an instructor at the Armor School. That's carrying an M-16 and a tank commander on the M-1.

Now talk football and enough of you going out of your way to question my truth. I lied about nothing...talk football, Son.

Five years in Infantry and 12 years in Armor...After the Academy I entered the Army under the Re-entry program and became a Tanker in the Bear Program for acquiring Armor training...

BossRhino

Reaction score
Five years in Infantry and 12 years in Armor...After the Academy I entered the Army under the Re-entry program and became a Tanker in the Bear Program for acquiring Armor training...
I'm ex-military, US Army 12B. Your story doesn't add up. Don't get offended when people call out BS.

What "academy" did you attend?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Here you are....trumpeting how so very much a role model you think you are:

I sometimes think you don't even know or remember the crap you post. You are one of the most controversial, adversarial posters on this board. And I say that as indubitably "takes one to know one".

Not gonna be a hypocrite...I know I challenge and argue. Fact. I do sincerely try to not change what people said in order to do it.

But I have never paraded to who or how I "set an example". It doesn't mean I don't try to...just not the time and place to make a big issue of it. . I think arguing on the internet with complete strangers, sometimes even making stuff up and changing what was said TO ARGUE...
... is not something to be proud of ...not setting a really good example of a role model human being. To your daughters.

It would seem you have some regret about making assumptions....well we shall see then won't we? You could be sorry in this case....but keep doing what you been doing and you aren;t sorry and learned nothing,
There is something seriously wrong with you. You believe by one honestly saying as a father one sets the example to his own children is actually bragging??? Uhhh, hello, that is part of being a father. What is wrong with you? Don't you have children, or have you never been a father? That's not bragging. It's automatic and part of a role for any father.

Status
Not open for further replies.