CFZ True Litmus Test for Dak this season!

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
I watched how the offense struggled with no running game, only 1 WR and an OC that every defense in the league knew what was coming. That’s what I watched.
Did you watch Hilton running wide open right down the seam directly in front of Dak for the potential game winner?

I know you didn't watch the easy throw for the easy TD.... because Dak never saw it, much less threw it.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
And a dumbed down offense. I can't believe any fan would think that Rush is a better QB, but haters do!
I don't think Rush is a better anything. I just don't think Dak is that much better than Rush. They are both average to below average guys and Dak had the upper hand in athleticism until his injury. Now it's basically the same limited QB.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
how many games did Rush make a comeback to win the game? and why was it so hard for the defense to carry dak?
Both Brown and Lewis went out with injuries. Micah was worn out. They changed up the style a bit to help the run game.
This obviously hurt the TEAM. It also effected the offense as it does all teams.

Has nothing to do with Rush or a comeback win.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I like Dak ...... and I have defended him on this board many many times from the ridiculous Dak haters like mountain and pappy.

But if he had played even an average game against the 49'rs ....... we would have won.

He has to get over that hump to be considered great ....... and not just a good regular season qb.
I agree with 100% of this.........

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
372684708_773119568155785_2025696081328107958_n.jpg

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
That's Right. He has nothing to prove especially to the likes of you. Prove something to someone who can't do what you can do. Seriously ? Get over yourself. You use fandom as if you can provide anything else.

All you are is a FAN. Just like all of us. Again GET OVER YOURSELF

Why is it that delusional fans can't just watch the games and root. If you were to delete your self. No one in the dallas organization would notice. Again GEt OVER YOUR *** SELf

That's Right. He has nothing to prove especially to the likes of you. Prove something to someone who can't do what you can do. Seriously ? Get over yourself. You use fandom as if you can provide anything else.

Why is it that delusional fans can't just watch the games and root. If you were to delete your self. No one in the dallas organization would notice. Again GEt OVER YOUR *** SELF

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
That's the thing Rocky.

Those are the plays that make the difference. Those are the plays that don't show up in the stats. Those are the plays that define legacies.

The fact that you ignore that reality and respond with a childish insult instead defines you.
And you’re too naive to understand other factors in play. Can you AT LEAST acknowledge they had only 1 NFL starting quality WR last year? Can you AT LEAST acknowledge that defenses knew what Dallas was going to run? They all said the same. No you can’t because you have an agenda and no matter how foolish you look you don’t have the intestinal fortitude to admit you were wry.

Can’t wait until the season starts so the roaches see the light and disappear.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
There are no "Haters" just real Cowboy fans who see our team being held back due to the ineptness at the QB position.
You guys throw that HATE word around like it's candy.
Is your world so full of it or is it just your imagination?
We want to WIN and not beat dog teams like the Falcons and pad-stat them to death.
WIN...........WIN...........WIN...........WIN..........WIN......And please don't bring up our leader W-L record as its mostly from the doggy NFC East he has feasted on all these years!
How hypocritical. It’s OK to call us worshipers. I’m a cowboy fan I take it as it comes.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score

Why is it that delusional fans can't just watch the games and root. If you were to delete your self. No one in the dallas organization would notice. Again GEt OVER YOUR *** SEL

Okay grumpy, the title of this thread is that Dak has nothing left to prove in his NFL career so you are suggesting if he was to retire tomorrow he would have attained all he set out to do? You tell me to kadfjkd over myself, yet you scream in caps? lol. If a company hires you to take a division to $1,000,000 in sales and you fail to do this over 7 years of being there, what does this person have to prove to this company that the hire was of worth and value?

Put down your pipe and follow along this thread, and you may see the light at the end of the tunnel which leads to our QB winning a Super Bowl and proving he is worth the money being paid, and worth the money he wants to be paid down the road. If your point is that nobody should be allowed to be critical about another ones job unless they can perform it better is ridiculous, silly and on it's own merit should not allow you to post on this message board again...I am pretty sure Dak could care less about proving himself to me or you, but you can bet he has plenty of reason to prove himself to the Jones'

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
And you’re too naive to understand other factors in play. Can you AT LEAST acknowledge they had only 1 NFL starting quality WR last year? Can you AT LEAST acknowledge that defenses knew what Dallas was going to run? They all said the same. No you can’t because you have an agenda and no matter how foolish you look you don’t have the intestinal fortitude to admit you were wry.

Can’t wait until the season starts so the roaches see the light and disappear.
I have no problem acknowledging all of that. although you do go a bit overboard with it.

The point you are missing is, that play I referenced did actually happen. It was a missed opportunity on a golden opportunity that would have made THE difference in a close game.

In spite of the obstacles you mention, the game was right there in Dak's hands and he apparently didn't see the wide open receiver running right down the seam directly in front of him with nothing but grass between him and the goal line.

He makes that routine play and he's a hero.

Why can't you acknowledge that?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I have no problem acknowledging all of that. although you do go a bit overboard with it.

The point you are missing is, that play I referenced did actually happen. It was a missed opportunity on a golden opportunity that would have made THE difference in a close game.

In spite of the obstacles you mention, the game was right there in Dak's hands and he apparently didn't see the wide open receiver running right down the seam directly in front of him with nothing but grass between him and the goal line.

He makes that routine play and he's a hero.

Why can't you acknowledge that?
And the point you don’t get is that there are many factors in play.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I said all last season that while Prescott is a fraud he does not have adequate weapons.

The weapons are better this year. Not great but better.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
And the point you don’t get is that there are many factors in play.
Do you or don't you acknowledge that the play I referenced actually did happen and that it very possibly could have made THE difference?

Do you have the intestinal fortitude to answer this very simple question?