Trysten Hill will make his debut vs Fins

Batman1980

Reaction score
..get ready boys, all hell will break lose with Hill on the mound. ..bwahahaha...

https://insidethestar.com/cowboys-trysten-hill-to-make-regular-season-debut-vs-dolphins/

source.gif

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
I always thought Hill was a good draft choice. I didn't like the Taco pick at all. Rod M. has been getting all this glory yet we really haven't had a real stud at DT for years. Another thing I hate is trying to make players play two different positions. I get at times for numbers the need. But- as I always say. If you have a guy playing two positions. He's probably just average or below average at both.
Aka, Tyron Crawford......

Dre11

Reaction score
Hill will be alright, I don't hear about any of the other new guys around the league. Matter of fact, they're very down on Sweat here in DC.

Carson

Reaction score
Hill will be alright, I don't hear about any of the other new guys around the league. Matter of fact, they're very down on Sweat here in DC.

Agreed.

Defensive lineman are hard to judge early.

Skins fans thought they’d plug and play Sweat and he’d be a beast

lwehlers

Reaction score
i bet hill will not amount to anything. every d-lineman that old rod has had a hand in drafting has not had any real success in the nfl. I hope I am not being to critical.

Common Sense

Reaction score
If the preseason is any indicator he will be stuck on blocks.

Exactly. I don’t know why people are acting like we haven’t seen him play before. I personally find these kinds of articles offensive because they treat fans like we’re stupid. If he has this elite get off and wreaks havoc in the backfield blah blah blah, then why couldn’t he do it against players who couldn’t even make their team’s practice squad?