Video: TS: 49ers Fans Breakout "Cowboys Suck" Chant at Super Bowl Opening Night

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Jerry doesn't think like normal folks do. He views this as a badge of honor and will find a way to make a profit from it.
Jerry thinks about business first. Unfortunately most people don’t think like that.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good ........ hope Jerry is embarrassed ...........
He's not. It will have the exact opposite effect on him when he finds out.
Wish Cowboy fans that pay for tickets to his gaudy den of narcissism were not too gutless to boo him at his own stadium.
:hammer:
Although I would not put it as being gutless than not organized and motivated. Boo his butt loud and long. That Cheshire smile of his would slowly disappear from his face. That would be a sign of anything finally penetrating his narcissism.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry embarrassed? You're kidding right. You cannot embarrass a narcissist.
You can if the narcissist is the target. Jones would do like he always does and deflect the negativity aimed at himself, which is rare.

The best evidence, of Jones showing personal discomfort, have been those few times the media has questioned him about validity of his GM moves. He does not care for that line of questioning, begins stuttering nonsense, and looks uncomfortable or flat out pissed. Does not happen often enough.

75boyz

Reaction score
Jerry's philosophy of if they're talkin about us we've done our job holds true here I guess.
Or even bad publicity is still publicity.
Its a part of being a Cowboy.
Shrugs.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Yeah, man.....why waste a good chant? The guy filming was probably wearing a Cowboys shirt and cap just to egg them on..:muttley:

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
He said if they are talking about us, he's doing his job, screw a SB.
KAHr5swRyWc6kS9UnFSjPM-320-80.jpg

Winning a SB comes secondary to making sure the wealth is passed down to as many of the Jones' generations as possible. For that, I can't hate, I may think the same way. Ultimately, it's just football...which is just a business, BIG business.

:starspin: