News: TS: Dak Prescott 'Eager' To Prove People Wrong: NFL World Reacts

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Talk is cheap. Prescott was going to prove people wrong. Well, he is proving that he and this Dallas team is exactly who realistic Cowboys fans knew what this team really is......POOR

https://thespun.com/more/top-stories/dak-prescott-eager-to-prove-people-wrong-nfl-world-reacts

Yep...........running your mouth like that means nothing. And on the other side of the coin..................Brady after the game was pissed off talking about how poorly they played and how they had a lot of work to do.

Instead country club guys like Dak and Zeke are talking about going deep into the playoffs. LOL

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Talk is cheap. Prescott was going to prove people wrong. Well, he is proving that he and this Dallas team is exactly who realistic Cowboys fans knew what this team really is......POOR

https://thespun.com/more/top-stories/dak-prescott-eager-to-prove-people-wrong-nfl-world-reacts
I have come to this conclusion:
Dak is a quality person.
But does not have the skill set needed
To play QB at a high level consistently in the NFL.
Hate to say this as we have no viable alternative.

JBS

Reaction score
Dak is a quality person.
Your opinion is well within reason. But Dak has no chance w a buffoon OC and a clueless HC.

Reactions: CWR

shabazz

Reaction score
Dak is a quality person.

My never ending gripe is the FO’s stubbornness in addressing the backup quarterback position. A truly 3rd string level Qb with one career start is a bad insurance policy to step in for more than just 1 game.

They have historically refused to invest in drafting a quality successor at qb position in the last 30 years with the exception of Dak who was initially drafted to be a backup. God forbid we draft any quarterbacks in the top 1-3 rounds……I guess the qb position isn’t important enough to merit it.

bewp7

Reaction score
whole team need to spend less time taking pr class and more time on football

say the same thing every time

“were gonna prove everyone wrong, we need to be better and we know what we have to do, we confident in this group we will get it done blah blah blah”