News: TS: Dak Prescott 'Eager' To Prove People Wrong: NFL World Reacts

visionary

Reaction score

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I honestly think if Dak were playing under competent leadership and management that he could do a hell of a lot. Maybe not a championship, but he'd do much better outside of the circus that is the Cowboys.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Physically I think Dak is ready and means well but mentally he's FOS. He's has little secret and he needs better therapy
Ya mentally something isn't kosher up there......
He fooled Jerry and got the big bucks but he is at the end of his rope now as it's tearing him up internally.
Jerry is mad and wants him back in there without his talented luxuries surrounding him to degrade him professionally and get some satisfaction for the 200 million he dished out!
Boos and the garbage throwing is only the beginning and by the looks of things, it will be difficult for him to even go out in the Dallas area as things might get nasty with some crazied-out fans.
One look at his face tells the tale.......HELP ME I'VE FALLEN AND I CAN'T GET UP!!!!!
Look at that face.....just look closely, does that instil confidence???

dam-dak.gif

Last edited:

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
Says something that every year we need to prove people wrong. Year 7 and we’re still trying to figure out how

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Ya mentally something isn't kosher up there......
He fooled Jerry and got the big bucks but he is at the end of his rope now as it's tearing him up internally.
Jerry is mad and wants him back in there without his talented luxuries surrounding him to degrade him professionally and get some satisfaction for the 200 million he dished out!
Boos and the garbage throwing is only the beginning and by the looks of things, it will be difficult for him to even go out in the Dallas area as things might get nasty with some crazied-out fans.
One look at his face tells the tale.......HELP ME I'VE FALLEN AND I CAN'T GET UP!!!!!
Look at that face.....just look closely, does that instil confidence???

dam-dak.gif
That face looks like he's going over the strategy he should have used when he was playing Pong on his dad's old Atari console.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Your opinion is well within reason. But Dak has no chance w a buffoon OC and a clueless HC.

Well then why make such a comment when you are aware that the OC and the HC sucks? You are and your play is dependent on them. Doesnt he realize that ? If not he must be really stupid.

And then, that comment was made end of May this year, not after the game. That said he wasnt in any kind of emotional bound back then. He had enough time to rationalize his comment before he actually made it.

No, the guy is just what most of the franchise is of: A talker without a clue. Just wants to make money. Thats what this guy is about.

And when i read those comments "he is a classy guy". Boah... I could explode. This guy is the definition of a "phony".

Well that said, he fits this franchise.