News: TS: Dak Prescott 'Eager' To Prove People Wrong: NFL World Reacts

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Ya mentally something isn't kosher up there......
He fooled Jerry and got the big bucks but he is at the end of his rope now as it's tearing him up internally.
Jerry is mad and wants him back in there without his talented luxuries surrounding him to degrade him professionally and get some satisfaction for the 200 million he dished out!
Boos and the garbage throwing is only the beginning and by the looks of things, it will be difficult for him to even go out in the Dallas area as things might get nasty with some crazied-out fans.
One look at his face tells the tale.......HELP ME I'VE FALLEN AND I CAN'T GET UP!!!!!
Look at that face.....just look closely, does that instil confidence???

dam-dak.gif

From what i watched is: Prescott always tried to show us that he has big confidence. He never believed the doubters who told him how reality really looked. Somehow for his first 5 years he was able to blocks the reasons we all gave him. He still didnt doubt himself. This was one reason he played with confidence. Not good, but at least with confidence.

Now people say after his leg injury he wasnt the same. I doubt that. What i see is that somehow one or two reasons people gave him crept in and he finally realized and accepted that he lacks the talent to play in the NFL. And with that came the Prescott we are priviledged to watch these days.

The guy was always mentally a questionmark for me. Remember when he came into the league, how long he talked about the death of his mum? Then his brother and how he told us that he got depressed of it. The guy always was mentally weak. He tried to (and the FO also) show us the great leader. He isnt. He is overchallenged in every aspect of being a NFL player (and in his every day life). This guy is a guy who needs somebody he can lean on. Not guys who lean on him.

Last edited:

Jipper

Reaction score
Time to prove it has come and passed, I have always been a big dak supporter but after Sunday I’m done…that was the time to show something and he literally looked worse than I could have ever imagined.

I have relegated myself to a losing record for the next two years with a new qb coming in the 24 to 25 season

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
From what i watched is: Prescott always tried to show us that he has big confidence. He never believed the doubters who told him how reality really looked. Somehow for his first 5 years he was able to blocks the reasons we all gave him. He still didnt doubt himself. This was one reason he played with confidence. Not good, but at least with confidence.

Now people say after his leg injury he wasnt the same. I doubt that. What i see is that somehow one or two reasons people gave him crept in and he finally realized and accepted that he lacks the talent to play in the NFL. And with that came the Prescott we are priviledged to watch these days.

The guy was always mentally a questionmark for me. Remember when he came into the league, how long he talked about the death of his mum? Then his brother and how he told us that he got depressed of it. The guy always was mentally weak. He tried to (and the FO also) show us the great leader. He isnt. He is overchallenged in every aspect of being a NFL player (and in his every day life). This guy is a guy who needs somebody he can lean on. Not guys who lean on him.
Yep sounds about right.......one thing is for sure the con is over!
The King is naked.......and only a matter of time before he has left the castle!!!
No sympathy from me for Mr.Prescott as he toyed with the wrong fan base.
He got a taste last Sunday and trust me by the time he leaves us the word Cowboys will bring tears/anguish to his eyes!!

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Maybe the QB doesn’t have a chance because the defense knows the play they are running?

Dak was horrible Sunday.
Period.
But Moore did him no favours . Like at all.
I sense a little bit of belief in Dak sprinkled in there.

I hope we all can find people to believe in us as much as you all believe in Dak despite him proving to you otherwise so many times before.

pitt33

Reaction score
All this organization does is run their mouths from JJ all the way down......people have grown tired of their BS circus show.
Yes, but 90,000 plus go to these games to witness a **** show.

Who are the real fools?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I wish Dak had broke his damn tongue ...... Getting real tired of hearing him talk about how they are gonna be good and then come out and crap the bed

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Time to prove it has come and passed, I have always been a big dak supporter but after Sunday I’m done…that was the time to show something and he literally looked worse than I could have ever imagined.

I have relegated myself to a losing record for the next two years with a new qb coming in the 24 to 25 season
quitter.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Yep sounds about right.......one thing is for sure the con is over!
The King is naked.......and only a matter of time before he has left the castle!!!
No sympathy from me for Mr.Prescott as he toyed with the wrong fan base.
He got a taste last Sunday and trust me by the time he leaves us the word Cowboys will bring tears/anguish to his eyes!!

No sympathy from me neither. And i cant even say i wish the guy all the best. He is a fraud and i dont wish the best to those people.

Just leave and let us be. And we let you be. And the latter is all he should even wish for.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Yes, but 90,000 plus go to these games to witness a **** show.

Who are the real fools?

The NFL is all about the casual viewer. Thats one reason why they created the salary cap. To make the league more interessting and so attract more viewers who usually dont care about the sport.

I think 70% of those who visit the stadium fit this category. Just people who looking for entertainment. Be it Football, baseball, basketball, soccer ... you name it.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
naw, people who go to these events do it to say, "I went to so and so the other night" and then post it on social media so people can see what they did. It's the, "look at what I did culture" they care nothing about events or sports. It's all about looking at me, look at what I did.
they are the same idiots who go to the beach or mountains and post it on social media to say, "Look we're at the beach"

Last edited:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You can say almost anything a time or two but when it becomes the common refrain after yet another failure it should become obvious to everyone that it's just lip service.
"I'm going to prove everybody wrong THIS time, just you wait and see."

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I honestly think if Dak were playing under competent leadership and management that he could do a hell of a lot. Maybe not a championship, but he'd do much better outside of the circus that is the Cowboys.

All he has to do is say he wants out & would like to waive the "no trade" clause.

DBOY3141

Reaction score
All this organization does is run their mouths from JJ all the way down......people have grown tired of their BS circus show.
no they haven't because the stadium is still full on Sundays. This message board is, but we are a very small minority of Cowboy fans.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

That last para is indicative of someone who didn't lose the stabilizing force in their life followed by a brother taking their own life. Hopefully, you do not have to experience what he did but that might provide insight. The kind of insight you do not have into his everyday life.

Lay into his QB skills or lack of but not one of us knows what is inside the man. I think that last para is one of the lowest blows I've seen posted about him.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Dak needs to get past the first page of his "Leadership For Dummies" book and come up with some new quotes.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I sense a little bit of belief in Dak sprinkled in there.

I hope we all can find people to believe in us as much as you all believe in Dak despite him proving to you otherwise so many times before.
Yeah. I do believe in the guy. So what? It beats being a "fan" like you.

I have repeatedly said this team needs to draft a QB and if Dak folded in the playoffs again then it should be a high pick. I still stand by that. Only now with playoffs out the window I think they should tank and spend a REALLY high pick on one.

Problem is. I know Jerry wont do it. He loves his guys too much. So we are stuck with Dak.

I would like to see Dak out of this horrible offensive scheme and playing in a scheme tailored to his strengths. Like 31 other offensive coordinators in the NFL do. This team is still running Garretts system from 2007. Maybe with a wrinkle here and there but its the same system. When the other team knows what you are running it doesn't matter what QB is here.

This team took a guy who was mobile, could throw well on the run on rollouts, and dictate the pace of the game while using Zeke to play power run and keep the defense honest. Problem is. (Also I am talking about pre injury)

The FO and coaching staff wanted to turn Dak into something he isnt. A pocket passer. You blame Dak for all of this? Blame the organization for failing the fans and the players by constantly trying to force square pegs in round holes.

Stop assuming you know me. I have been saying this team failed the entire off-season and this offense was going to regress big time. I also said they need to build this team around Parsons. The problem is. An elite defense doesnt sell tickets which is all Jerry cares about. So again. We are stuck.

I am just not going to come on a message board and argue with people who are not even in football in any capacity about something none of us have any control over. I do enough arguing and negotiating in my real life to worry about doing it here.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Prescott always tried to show us that he has big confidence. He never believed the doubters who told him how reality really looked.

I disagree with the second sentence. I think he realized he was in over his head in mid 2017 and lost his confidence. Everything since that time has been an act to portray confidence.

Hey, I get it. He was trapped by that time. Couldn't just say "Hey, how bout I go back to the bench & see if I can work thru this in the shadows". To his credit, he has worked to improve. Unfortunately, he just doesn't have the natural abilities to work with especially the space between his ears where the great ones can process it & everything flows because their thoughts outpace what is happening on the field.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Yeah. I do believe in the guy. So what? It beats being a "fan" like you.

I have repeatedly said this team needs to draft a QB and if Dak folded in the playoffs again then it should be a high pick. I still stand by that. Only now with playoffs out the window I think they should tank and spend a REALLY high pick on one.

Problem is. I know Jerry wont do it. He loves his guys too much. So we are stuck with Dak.

I would like to see Dak out of this horrible offensive scheme and playing in a scheme tailored to his strengths. Like 31 other offensive coordinators in the NFL do. This team is still running Garretts system from 2007. Maybe with a wrinkle here and there but its the same system. When the other team knows what you are running it doesn't matter what QB is here.

This team took a guy who was mobile, could throw well on the run on rollouts, and dictate the pace of the game while using Zeke to play power run and keep the defense honest. Problem is. (Also I am talking about pre injury)

The FO and coaching staff wanted to turn Dak into something he isnt. A pocket passer. You blame Dak for all of this? Blame the organization for failing the fans and the players by constantly trying to force square pegs in round holes.

Stop assuming you know me. I have been saying this team failed the entire off-season and this offense was going to regress big time. I also said they need to build this team around Parsons. The problem is. An elite defense doesnt sell tickets which is all Jerry cares about. So again. We are stuck.

I am just not going to come on a message board and argue with people who are not even in football in any capacity about something none of us have any control over. I do enough arguing and negotiating in my real life to worry about doing it here.
Do you, right now today, still believe Dak is a top 10 QB?