News: TS: Micah Parsons Appears To Take Shot At The Cowboys' Coaches

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What is the problem? Everything Parsons said was true.
The coaches were outschemed. It happens. The coaches did not adjust.
The players also did not execute properly.
Also, it seemed to me like he was just explaining that where he played wasn't up to him. I don't think he was purposely calling out the coaches.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
https://thespun.com/nfl/nfc-east/da...s-appears-to-take-shot-at-the-cowboys-coaches

“We were just outperformed, outschemed, however you want to put it,” Parsons said, via Pro Football Talk. “Like, they had an answer for everything. And people saying, ‘Well, why didn’t you go to linebacker? Because, you know, ‘They said you could stop the run.’ Well, guess what? The packages are in for me to go to linebacker. There’s multiple packages, multiple variations, but I can only play what is called. Whatever the call is, whatever personnel they’re putting on. I’m not putting out personnel. I’m not putting out the calls. Nothing’s coming from me, so you could put that wherever you want to be or wherever you want to put it, but they’re not coming from me.”

MP doesn't want to be no dang LB.
MP and DK are very similar people, just most peeps have not realized it just yet.
Stats are everything... is that not correct fans?

FanofJerry

Reaction score
What kind of situation is Washington in with talent right now?

Are they needing to rely on Draft to replenish talent?

Id see what Washington and Quinn would give for Parsons. Just to measure the market. Quinn and Parsons seem to like each other. Wonder if Quinn could talk Washington into overpaying for Micah.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Let's trade our generational talent so we can stock up on more nonimpact players.
Good point kevm. If they do trade him, then people will complain about why we don't have more impact players. LOL
People are more worried about what he says than what he does. *SMH*

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
https://thespun.com/nfl/nfc-east/da...s-appears-to-take-shot-at-the-cowboys-coaches

“We were just outperformed, outschemed, however you want to put it,” Parsons said, via Pro Football Talk. “Like, they had an answer for everything. And people saying, ‘Well, why didn’t you go to linebacker? Because, you know, ‘They said you could stop the run.’ Well, guess what? The packages are in for me to go to linebacker. There’s multiple packages, multiple variations, but I can only play what is called. Whatever the call is, whatever personnel they’re putting on. I’m not putting out personnel. I’m not putting out the calls. Nothing’s coming from me, so you could put that wherever you want to be or wherever you want to put it, but they’re not coming from me.”

It's a long offseason, Jerald, chap. And Micah the Human Pinball will be pouting and mouthing off.
Now is the time to stop it and save Pinball from himself.
Otherwise Pinball will spend all camp backtracking and explaining his nonsense to coaches and players.
Blimey! How about it, Jerald? You have a low-I.Q. player hounding you and the team and it won't stop.
What will you do, govnor?

Buzzbait

Reaction score
LB’s don’t make money like sack masters do. Can’t blame him
True, but he's not a sack master anymore since teams learned they could hold him all game without the Refs calling them for it. I'd like to see him playing LB instead of a holding target.

Ozone22

Reaction score
I doubt he'll be the only defensive player to speak his mind now that Quinn is gone.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
It’s the SAME thing the Zone has been saying all along. We blame Micah for the defensive playcalling and attribute it to him being selfish.

I don’t get it. Honestly, I think it’s personal. We saw the same thing with Tank when he dared to be vocal or, god forgive, dare to have a personality of his own.
Having a personality or opinion is not tolerated here. LOL

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I think Fat Mike could take him in a fight. I bet he wasn't talking about him, he knows better.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
What kind of situation is Washington in with talent right now?

Are they needing to rely on Draft to replenish talent?

Id see what Washington and Quinn would give for Parsons. Just to measure the market. Quinn and Parsons seem to like each other. Wonder if Quinn could talk Washington into overpaying for Micah.
Washington would fleece Jerruh in a trade.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Micah's REALISTIC trade value would be to a team who's draft pick is in the 20's....like a team like KC or GB or someone like that.

You probably could get a pick around 25 or so this year, and get that team to give their #1 next year too, since a team like KC or GB or Buffalo will assume their 2025 first rounder will also be a pick in the late 20s, hence their willingness to trade it).

That's what Micah could get. Then, you'd just have to root for the team u traded him to to have a disaster of a season in 2025 for whatever reason.

But forget about nonsense like Wash or Chi's 1st rd pick. Those are franchise QB picks...and they aren't trading those. There's a HUGE difference between a pick in the 20s and a pick at the top of the draft in a QB rich draft.

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
If the goal is to create new options, sitting on the couch while his competition proves it on the field isn't the way. He wasn't as hot a commodity as people expected this year, and has done nothing of note as head coach. I'm not sure why next year would be any different.
You mean besides getting to the AFC Championship game with Ryan Tannehill as the QB and winning coach of the year?

Kwyn

Reaction score
Why are people mad at Micah for saying what everyone has been saying here for 3 weeks?
Because they are incapable of critical thinking and struggle to go beyond their own emotional reactions.

CCBoy

Reaction score
With this fan, he just opened his mouth for the last time and fell from grace as his play as the defensive leader floundered. One or two plays in 5 games is not leadership no matter how fast he appears...he fell all season in my view.

• CB Jaylon Johnson
Jaylon Johnson had an overall grade of 90.8 and a coverage grade of 91.0 according to PFF. He also tied for fifth in the league with four INT's. Pairing him with Trevon Diggs and DaRon Bland would be the best CB trio in the entire league, creating a no-fly zone for Dallas' secondary.

Projected contract - 5 yrs, $78,718,435 ($15.7 million annually) - per Spotrac
  • DT Chris Jones
Pairing Chris Jones with Micah Parsons and DeMarcus Lawrence would give the Cowboys the best pass-rushing trio in the entire league. Jones has 26 QB sacks over the last two seasons alone and his versatility to lineup all across the defensive front would turn Dallas' defense from being good to great.

Projected contract - 3 yrs, $85,450,884 ($28.4 million annually) - per Spotrac
https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/202...-all-in-chris-jones-saquon-barkley-mike-evans

Those two pieces would fix the defense...

Last edited:

doomsday808

Reaction score
He's just giving his respect to Green Bay and they prepped. I agree with everything he said. For those who thought he was selfish and only wanted to get sacks, I think he answered that.