News: TS: Micah Parsons Appears To Take Shot At The Cowboys' Coaches

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
You mean besides getting to the AFC Championship game with Ryan Tannehill as the QB and winning coach of the year?
Jason Garrett and Ron Rivera are also recipients of CoY. Vrabel won it in 2021, and the Titans still elected to let him go. He did advance in the playoffs with Tannehill, but he had Derrick Henry putting up god like numbers. A good defense and running game is the recipe. Good for him for using it. Even still, every NFL coaching spot is filled, and he was left out. Why?

McCarthyMustGo

Reaction score
What is the problem? Everything Parsons said was true.
The coaches were outschemed. It happens. The coaches did not adjust.
The players also did not execute properly.
This has been true since before Jason Garrett. Dallas has had awful coaching for years when compared to other teams.

Chasing6

Reaction score
I don't think that's a shot, I think it's just facts. He doesn't call the formations or plays, so why are people always asking him why he doesn't play here or there. No one asks wr's why they don't get thrown the ball or why they didn't run such and such route.
Same guy calling the plays works the first half of the season, then all of a sudden it stops working the second half of the season.

GMO415

Reaction score
https://thespun.com/nfl/nfc-east/da...s-appears-to-take-shot-at-the-cowboys-coaches

“We were just outperformed, outschemed, however you want to put it,” Parsons said, via Pro Football Talk. “Like, they had an answer for everything. And people saying, ‘Well, why didn’t you go to linebacker? Because, you know, ‘They said you could stop the run.’ Well, guess what? The packages are in for me to go to linebacker. There’s multiple packages, multiple variations, but I can only play what is called. Whatever the call is, whatever personnel they’re putting on. I’m not putting out personnel. I’m not putting out the calls. Nothing’s coming from me, so you could put that wherever you want to be or wherever you want to put it, but they’re not coming from me.”

Micah please shut your pie hole

plymkr

Reaction score
Y’all wanna interpret it the way you want to interpret.

I don’t see anything wrong with what he’s saying.

Y’all moan about the failure of our scheme and the second a player concurs you start targeting them because you don’t like hearing it from a player.
I have no problem with what he said. In fact I agree with it. My concern is I feel this is something that should be said behind closed doors and not through social media. Just like Tad, CD’s mom, Micah’s mom and brother. I just assume have them keep things out of social media.

I wish Micah would have brought his concerns about getting out schemed to the coaches and not the millions of Dallas haters. It makes our weak organization look weaker. IMO

DCwarrior

Reaction score
Micah has undoubtedly never heard of the term “take the high road”.

StuckMojo

Reaction score
I agree agree with him, but sometimes things just need to be held in house and not out on social media. But this is just part of the circus that Jerry creates and the lack of discipline on this team.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
that's fine at the least he's not buying lady's purses and prancing around before the games.

dak-in-a-dress.jpg

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Micah has become amazingly unlikable.

That playcalling just falters down the stretch every year of his career so far. It's not him.
Maybe he has something there. Who’s responsible for mental motivation?

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Maybe Parsons doesn't want to follow Quinn anymore since he was the one calling the plays?

Cmac

Reaction score
Not publicly. That's not how true leadership works. Behind closed doors and with a face to face conversation.
.....and a mirror to look into for yourself too and a refrain from playing hide & seek after a bad game.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Micah's REALISTIC trade value would be to a team who's draft pick is in the 20's....like a team like KC or GB or someone like that.

You probably could get a pick around 25 or so this year, and get that team to give their #1 next year too, since a team like KC or GB or Buffalo will assume their 2025 first rounder will also be a pick in the late 20s, hence their willingness to trade it).

That's what Micah could get. Then, you'd just have to root for the team u traded him to to have a disaster of a season in 2025 for whatever reason.

But forget about nonsense like Wash or Chi's 1st rd pick. Those are franchise QB picks...and they aren't trading those. There's a HUGE difference between a pick in the 20s and a pick at the top of the draft in a QB rich draft.
LOL.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Very Cowboys culture- when ppl point to the one thing that's consistent since Jimmy left and maybe a brief window with Parcells - this is a symptom of it imho. Freaking Rolls Royce locker room - just silly.
I think because of the Players association, all the locker rooms are "Rolls Royce" now.

Brax

Reaction score
Quinn really screwed this defense up. I really liked Quinn at the beginning but his bend but don’t break defenses bent and broke.
So you liked Nolan’s better, you do know the D was built by DQ based on MM and Jerry’s wishes and that was to play D with a lead and attack the QB with pass rush as the opposing team becomes pass heavy, once you stink it up on offense with this type of Defense it’s a major problem. Funny Nolan built his D based on MM orders and then scapegoated him. MM is a major liability for Dallas but he fits the Jerry criteria of a HC. Didn’t hear a peep from you about DQ until now, next year will be his very interesting with DQ and KM playing twice a year against McDummy, nowhere for MM or Dak to hide next year, next year will tell the tale about Dallas disfunction or how good MM is.