News: TS: Mike Vrabel Reportedly Wanted Defensive Coordinator Job

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I new it was only a matter of time until the Jerry sycophants showed up to tell us Vrabel is not a good coach.

smug-244-x-234-gif-cyopn37xii0l9ytj.gif

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I new it was only a matter of time until the Jerry sycophants showed up to tell us Vrabel is not a good coach.

smug-244-x-234-gif-cyopn37xii0l9ytj.gif
Yup, and I knew the haters that keep him in business would chime in....bunch of hypocrites.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol this board is supposed to be fans posting their opinions, whether good or bad. It's not whining, it's recognizing the situation we are in with this FO
My opinion is that we have a bunch of crybaby fans. Thanks for letting me say that

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
According to report, McCarthy is very much in on the hire.
I hear he's pushing for Emeril Lagasse. Said something about him liking the way Emeril uses the ingredients he's given.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
You have an avatar of a freak and don't allow people to see you profile....I wonder why? Lol!
Anyone on this board that matters knows what I look like, my history, and that you would not say anything to me in real life.

Now go look up to Jerry and say "please can I have some more?"

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We also have a bunch of fans with their head up Jerrys rear. I guess you gotta figure out which group you're in
I know where I am
I like Jerry. If I didn't wouldn't be a fan of the Cowboys! Where are you?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anyone on this board that matters knows what I look like, my history, and that you would not say anything to me in real life.

Now go look up to Jerry and say "please can I have some more?"
I'll tell you to your face, little man