T'Sweat - Texas

tm1119

Reaction score
The fact that he had months to prepare and seemingly made 0 attempt to lose any weight was a huge red flag to begin with. This just adds on to poor decision making.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
What excuse can you give for this?
Stupid, young, immature.......I can easily think of a few more but I won't. He may fall a couple of rounds but anyone saying they wouldn't draft him coz of this is way too harsh.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
0 attempt to lose any weight
For who?????? How does he know what team, scheme, coach, or system he would be drafted? Would it not be best to wait and get drafted and let his team and trainer decide how much under their program?

1942willys

Reaction score
Stupid, young, immature.......I can easily think of a few more but I won't. He may fall a couple of rounds but anyone saying they wouldn't draft him coz of this is way too harsh.
He probably cost himself two rounds; at least. If we could get him for a 5th maybe; but it would be foolish to use anything higher. Risking a higher pick on someone doing something this stupid at this time is beyond dumb

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
He probably cost himself two rounds; at least. If we could get him for a 5th maybe; but it would be foolish to use anything higher. Risking a higher pick on someone doing something this stupid at this time is beyond dumb
Yep........just posted 5th round also

tm1119

Reaction score
For who?????? How does he know what team, scheme, coach, or system he would be drafted? Would it not be best to wait and get drafted and let his team and trainer decide how much under their program?
Either you believe Sweat is a once in a lifetime player…or he’s 20+ pounds overweight. I’ll go with the latter, if you think the former I’m not going to argue with you

Rayman70

Reaction score
Does this arrest cause him to go undrafted like La'ell Collins? Even though Collins was cleared later, this feels similar. What a dumb fool move by this kid. For me, he's off my draft board.

1942willys

Reaction score
Does this arrest cause him to go undrafted like La'ell Collins? Even though Collins was cleared later, this feels similar. What a dumb fool move by this kid. For me, he's off my draft board.
A bit different from DWI and First Degree Murder....

rambo2

Reaction score
No, he goes between 3rd and 4th at this point.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Either you believe Sweat is a once in a lifetime player…or he’s 20+ pounds overweight. I’ll go with the latter, if you think the former I’m not going to argue with you
I'm not a professional evaluator, so I have no idea what his weight should be.........but I guess you could be right.

tm1119

Reaction score
I'm not a professional evaluator, so I have no idea what his weight should be.........but I guess you could be right.
It’s just a matter of fact that there’s never been a successful NFL defensive player at his weight. Maybe he’s the 1…but I wouldn’t be the person to gamble on that.

Rayman70

Reaction score
most folks when they go to a job interview got enough common sense to NOT tell the employer about their partying and so forth. That right there is bizarre. Makes me wonder if its not worse than just drinking etc.Sounds like hes getting out in front of something else.