Tulsa LB - Zaven Collins

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I respectfully disagree with you on this because I have it under good authority from people on this board that Carson Wentz was.
One of those experts (Risen) cough, cough became an Eagles fan he loved Wince so much.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Also found this on his speed...

"Collins said he doesn't know his 40-yard dash time, but a wearable GPS measured his top speed during the game-winning interception return against Tulane at 21.06 miles per hour. It's unique athleticism for a linebacker."

If this is accurate, this is unreal...like 4.5ish speed for a dude his size isn't normal.

That's amazing speed! Blimey! He's fast!!!! He needs to be our number one option if The Penn State LB goes off the board.

fishspill

Reaction score
I have dreams of him developing into an Urlacher-type LB. He’s got the body for it.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
The reality is we can’t fix everything at once. Especially since we have become non factors in FA. We have no legitimate DT to anchor against the run. Jaylon is what he is. LVE is like glass and hasn’t looked remotely like the player in his rookie year. And 3 of our top DB’s hit FA this off season.

If Parsons is sitting there when we are up to pick there is no way I’m passing on him. IMO he’s the best defensive player in the draft. I can get my CB in round 2 and navigate the rest of the draft for a Safety and DT.

Oh, I agree. If Parsons is there, I'm taking him. But with our position, I expect him to be taken earlier. This leaves Collins to us.

Daillest88

Reaction score
Yea man I’ve watched his highlights . His numbers , the way he is built too and how athletic he is. This a guy I wouldn’t mind the cowboys drafting in the first I believe he’s gonna light up the combine

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Right now, considering where we are likely picking, I want Jaycee Horn, Jeremiah Owusu-Koromoah, or Zaven Collins.

Both JOK and Collins seem ideal for the type of defense Nolan wants to run.

Yes, I'm expecting Nolan to be back.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
For me, Parsons is the dream but CB I think is going to be the reality.