Video: Turpin apparently will play in 3rd preseason game

fivetwos

Reaction score
They signed him immediately after the tryout. They knew what they had and they locked him up for cheap, simple.
Not sure on that. Why? They would hold his exclusive rights beyond this year anyway.

It's probably some creative accounting for some reason neither of us understand, and he will definitely make the team, but the three year deal isnt the reason.

Big D

Reaction score
Not sure on that. Why? They would hold his exclusive rights beyond this year anyway.

It's probably some creative accounting for some reason neither of us understand, and he will definitely make the team, but the three year deal isnt the reason.

You could be right but I felt he was going to be signed once they offered him a tryout. He was named the starter damn near before he took the practice field for the first time and now we see why.

fivetwos

Reaction score
You could be right but I felt he was going to be signed once they offered him a tryout. He was named the starter damn near before he took the practice field for the first time and now we see why.
Yeah I'm excited to watch him play.

Just hope he can stay healthy and understands that protecting the football is first.

That extra gear where he can turn a corner and beat a guy is special. He is playing a tick faster than everyone else.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
8:00 minute mark of video. He's even going to get some time on offense apparently.

They will not be putting your star return man on ice for the regular season as everyone expected.

Good sign. He needs reps in the offense.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
8:00 minute mark of video. He's even going to get some time on offense apparently.

They will not be putting your star return man on ice for the regular season as everyone expected.

McCarthy wants to win. Four more returns for TDs should take care of that.