Tv shows that are coming back soon

Duane

Reaction score
Ink Master just started back up but I haven't watched the first new episode yet. I'm not sure how I'm going to like the whole "rivals" thing they're doing this season.

morasp

Reaction score
I like Marvel's Agents of Shield and Castle later this month.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Just completed 1st season of "Tyrant".

B type acting but story was interesting enough... Even if far fetched lol

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ink Master just started back up but I haven't watched the first new episode yet. I'm not sure how I'm going to like the whole "rivals" thing they're doing this season.

The rivals thing sucks and frankly it is just about drama.

I just want to see some good tattoos done and hated the drama portion of the other seasons...now they are trying to notch that up more. Grrr

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh...I seen where A&E cancelled Longmire.

Really sucks...word is it is being shopped around so hopefully another channel picks it up.

maxdallasfan

Reaction score
VIKINGS IN 2015!!!!!!

I'm still waiting for Southland to come back. The new show Gotham has the kid cop in it, should be good. If anyone hears news on Southland, PM me please.

Derekmtl85

Reaction score
Gotham is starting soon.

I watched the 20 minute preview episode (where the directors/actors talk about it and show scenes) and it actually looks like it could be interesting.

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
The Blacklist

I watched the 1st 2 episodes and didn't think it was going to have enough storyline to hold my attention. But I'm hooked and never miss it now.

Mostly I think it's because I like James Spader, and he has that "pompous but loveable" role, down to a T. Very similar character to "Alan Shore" in "Boston Legal".

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I watched the 1st 2 episodes and didn't think it was going to have enough storyline to hold my attention. But I'm hooked and never miss it now.

Mostly I think it's because I like James Spader, and he has that "pompous but loveable" role, down to a T. Very similar character to "Alan Shore" in "Boston Legal".

Felt the same way.
Feel the same way now.
My brother is convinced he is her father. Told him, I hope not. It so used in so many stories.

Your thoughts?

Gotham is starting soon.

I watched the 20 minute preview episode (where the directors/actors talk about it and show scenes) and it actually looks like it could be interesting.

I am interested in this one.

Hopefully they never bring back Joanie loves Chachi.

Especially because it means p**** in Korean. Lol