Tv shows that are coming back soon

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
She married to Ben Stiller, if you care

I saw him at a event a few months ago that must have been her he was with. She doesn't look much like Marsha Brady anymore she's 43 now. The Brady Bunch movie came out back in 95,

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
As bad and cheesy as those two swamp thing movies were...I still like them.

That is a movie I would like to see if someone could redo with better costumes or CSI. They could keep the humor in it but just wish it could be done better.

Reminds me of a low budget Creature from the Black Lagoon knockoff I saw years ago. The creatures costume was so cheaply made you could see a zipper and a few loose threads hanging from it. They showed the creature dive into the lagoon but you could tell the scene was shot in a swimming pool because as the creature was swimming under water you could see the drain at the bottom of the pool. :facepalm:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
threes-company2.jpg

I actually liked Christie and Janet... But Janet only with this haircut.

Maybe something about guy living with two women lol... Maybe

rynochop

Reaction score
Jack tripper is one of those people i always forget is dead until i see him in some random movie.

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
Have you read the books? If not....try them.

10000X better than the show, and i'm not a big reader.

yeh... i refuse to read them until the show is over... than I will start that journey... for now, the show is my books....
My opinion, its always hard for tv/movies to live up to the books.... why? because if well written your imagination should be better than anything tv or movies can create on screen........

Last edited:

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
threes-company2.jpg

I actually liked Christie and Janet... But Janet only with this haircut.

Maybe something about guy living with two women lol... Maybe

janet's peak to me
2x03-Janet-s-Promotion-threes-company-24609808-720-540.jpg

chrissy's peak to me
2x05-Chrissy-s-Date-threes-company-25667719-720-540.jpg

Way too much makeup on these ladies as the show moved forward.... they looked natural early...

Derekmtl85

Reaction score
yeh... i refuse to read them until the show is over... than I will start that journey... for now, the show is my books....
My opinion, its always hard for tv/movies to live up to the books.... why? because if well written your imagination should be better than anything tv or movies can create on screen........

Very true and a good point!

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
janet's peak to me
2x03-Janet-s-Promotion-threes-company-24609808-720-540.jpg

chrissy's peak to me
2x05-Chrissy-s-Date-threes-company-25667719-720-540.jpg

Way too much makeup on these ladies as the show moved forward.... they looked natural early...

Shoot, I remember Somers as the mom on "Step by Step" and had all of us teens drooling over her instead of her daughters. She's got them Raquel Welch genetics going on there.:D

https://encrypted-tbn3.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbu1KjM-72ya3iwi15t215bdZMtoDDnNnrrtt3nOlOswWPddFR

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Only TV shows I watch are BlackList, ... and Criminal Minds.

Great taste. Try NCIS LA, it is a good one, maybe because I like LL, IDK. Oh, Persons of Interest is cool but I need to go back and start from the beginning, missed the first season.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Great taste. Try NCIS LA, it is a good one, maybe because I like LL, IDK. Oh, Persons of Interest is cool but I need to go back and start from the beginning, missed the first season.

I do like the NCIS shows, and I like Cold Case, .. but I only mentioned Blacklist and Criminal Minds because they are the only ones that I make a point to watch.