Tv shows that are coming back soon

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Doesn't change the fact that they look alike :)

There's obviously a resemblance which is why she was cast to play Marsha Brady. Just pointing out why they looked like clones in the pic that was posted.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Haha. Oh oops. Didn't know that. I feel dumb.

I didn't either. I just scrolled through some pictures of her that looked closest to Marsha. No reason to feel dumb, Christine looks like her in any role IMO. I first noticed the resemblance in "The Wedding Singer", had no idea there was even a Brady Bunch Movie then.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I noticed the resemblance in "The Wedding Singer", had no idea there was even a Brady Bunch Movie then.

I was aware there was a Brady Bunch movie (never saw it) but had no idea who was cast as Marsha Brady. To be honest I've never even heard of Christine Taylor. When I saw the pic you posted of her I figured that must be from the Brady Bunch movie because she looked too much like Marsha Brady for that not to be from the movie so I did a google search. I googled "Brady Bunch movie" to see who was cast as Marsha Brady and it was Christine Taylor. :)

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It was a dumb show but Marsha Brady was hot....to a young teen anyways.

To a young teenage guy in the 70's there wasn't many young teenage girls on TV to get worked up over other than Marsha Brady. Not much to choose from you had Melissa Gilbert who wasn't exactly hottie material running around in a prairie dress on Little House on the Prairie. Doubt many teenage guys fantasized about carrying her off into a barn and throwing her on a bale hay. Then you had Kristy McNichol on the show Family who looked like a cross between Shaun Cassidy and Rick Springfield. I'm still scarred by the image of her trying to look sexy in a bikini. Other than her all you had left was Erin Moran from Happy days who had a face like a termite.

km1-sized.jpg

erin-moran-52-splash.jpeg

Last edited:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
To a young teenage guy in the 70's there wasn't many young teenage girls on TV to get worked up over other than Marsha Brady. Not much to choose from you had Melissa Gilbert who wasn't exactly hottie material running around in a prairie dress on Little House on the Prairie. Doubt many teenage guys fantasized about carrying her off into a barn and throwing her on a bale hay. Then you had Kristy McNichol on the show Family who looked like a cross between Shaun Cassidy and Rick Springfield. I'm still scarred by the image of her trying to look sexy in a bikini. Other than her all you had left was Erin Moran from Happy days who had a face like a termite.

km1-sized.jpg

We'll I don't know about you guys... I was digging the following....

charlies-angels-703951.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

bionic-two-done.jpg

Yeah... I always liked them older lol

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We'll I don't know about you guys... I was digging the following....

charlies-angels-703951.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

bionic-two-done.jpg

Yeah... I always liked them older lol

You and me both the Angles and Lynda Carter helped get me through puberty. Love American Style, Charlie's Angles and Wonder Woman was like Playboy TV to me. Even a guest appearance by Adrienne Barbeau on the Love Boat was enough to float my boat.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
You and me both the Angles and Lynda Carter helped get me through puberty. Love American Style, Charlie's Angles and Wonder Woman was like Playboy TV to me. Even a guest appearance by Adrienne Barbeau on the Love Boat was enough to float my boat.

Oh yeah Barbeau was smokin....

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
It isnt a returning show, but curious if any one else is watching Legend? Ive been enjoying it quite a bit so far.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Well, if yas want to move this from a series to dramas and movies.......

NM, can't post the pics of Heather Thomas and Catherine Bach(their posters that I am sure we all had).

Hint: Thomas with the pink bikini standing in a hot tub
Bach with the checkerboard top thingy, short shorts and flowers in her hand

Oh, can't leave out Bo Derek either :clap:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Well, if yas want to move this from a series to dramas and movies.......

NM, can't post the pics of Heather Thomas and Catherine Bach(their posters that I am sure we all had).

Hint: Thomas with the pink bikini standing in a hot tub
Bach with the checkerboard top thingy, short shorts and flowers in her hand

Oh, can't leave out Bo Derek either :clap:

This list can grow.... Lol... Yes, I know the to you re referring to. "Daisy Duke"

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I actually got to see her topless (briefly). She was down here in Charleston filming The Swamp Thing (super cheesy movie). The kid who befriends the swamp monster was a next door neighbor of mine and my brothers and I got to go see a day of filming. It was a day where she was in the swamp taking a bath. We were roped off but I had a good enough vantage point where I could see her assets just before the crew covered her up as she walked out of the water. I was 18 at the time and that was a huge thrill for me then.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I actually got to see her topless (briefly). She was down here in Charleston filming The Swamp Thing (super cheesy movie). The kid who befriends the swamp monster was a next door neighbor of mine and my brothers and I got to go see a day of filming. It was a day where she was in the swamp taking a bath. We were roped off but I had a good enough vantage point where I could see her assets just before the crew covered her up as she walked out of the water. I was 18 at the time and that was a huge thrill for me then.

As bad and cheesy as those two swamp thing movies were...I still like them.

That is a movie I would like to see if someone could redo with better costumes or CSI. They could keep the humor in it but just wish it could be done better.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
As bad and cheesy as those two swamp thing movies were...I still like them.

That is a movie I would like to see if someone could redo with better costumes or CSI. They could keep the humor in it but just wish it could be done better.

Agree, that one and the Creature from the Black Lagoon.

rynochop

Reaction score
It was a dumb show but Marsha Brady was hot....to a young teen anyways. She looks a lot like Christine Taylor from "Dodgeball" to me:

Maureen(Marsha)
y

Christine
taylor.jpg

It has been a sloooow morning :omg:
I was aware there was a Brady Bunch movie (never saw it) but had no idea who was cast as Marsha Brady. To be honest I've never even heard of Christine Taylor. When I saw the pic you posted of her I figured that must be from the Brady Bunch movie because she looked too much like Marsha Brady for that not to be from the movie so I did a google search. I googled "Brady Bunch movie" to see who was cast as Marsha Brady and it was Christine Taylor. :)

She married to Ben Stiller, if you care