TV shows you are watching right now

kskboys

Reaction score
It appears my interests are completely different than you guys!!!

Prodigal Son
Blacklist
The Rookie
Chicago PD
The Outpost(Cheesy fun!!)
Van Helsing(Not great, but can't stop watching)
Bull
Whiskey Cavalier
FBI
Yellowstone

cwbyfn88

Reaction score

Prodigal Son
Blacklist
The Rookie
Chicago PD
Bull
Whiskey Cavalier
FBI
Yellowstone

About to start getting caught up to Chicago PD and Fire. How is whiskey cavalier? Wife wanted to start watching that. Is the rookie the one with the guy from Castle?

kskboys

Reaction score
About to start getting caught up to Chicago PD and Fire. How is whiskey cavalier? Wife wanted to start watching that. Is the rookie the one with the guy from Castle?
Whiskey C is smart and funny. Great characters.
The Rookie is fun. Once again, good characters.

cwbyfn88

Reaction score
Whiskey C is smart and funny. Great characters.
The Rookie is fun. Once again, good characters.
Looking forward to winter then. Cuddles on the couch while binge watching my wife's shows. Brings out the soft side in me.

kskboys

Reaction score
Looking forward to winter then. Cuddles on the couch while binge watching my wife's shows. Brings out the soft side in me.
My wife just loves cop shows. Fine by me, I'm not as enamoured as she is, but I definitely don't mind them!!!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Prodigal Son
Blacklist
The Rookie
Chicago PD
Bull
Whiskey Cavalier
FBI
Yellowstone
I watch Van Helsing too, and I feel the same way about it.
Also watch Yellowstone.
I was watching Whiskey Cavalier, is the new season started?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Whiskey Cavalier is kinda fun, but a little corny. A lot better than MacGuyver, but not as good as Hawaii Five-0.

Sammy

Reaction score
Also watch Yellowstone.

WC has been cancelled. I thought it was real cheesy. Stopped watching it even before I found out it was gone.

kskboys

Reaction score
Also watch Yellowstone.
It hasn't.

Never knew I'd watch this much TV. When I was younger, I was always out and about. Never had time for TV, aside from sports.

Now, though, if I go and go and go like I used to, I quickly wear out.

cwbyfn88

Reaction score
Cover her in fake spider tats and make her watch Sons of Anarchy with you.
We started that 2 years ago and never got into it. Not that we didn't like it.we just never binged it. It's definitely on our list.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We started that 2 years ago and never got into it. Not that we didn't like it.we just never binged it. It's definitely on our list.
I liked it because I don't watch many TV shows because they become formulaic. Breaking Bad, SOA and The Shield are my kind of TV, surprise me.

I can't stand sitcoms and I know I am in the very small minority but I tried Seinfeld, Friends and Big Bang and never even cracked a smile. Those 3 were hugely successful so I deduced that I am not a good candidate for that genre except I did like All in the Family, Taxi and Cheers and still think MASH is the best show ever put on television.

cwbyfn88

Reaction score
I liked it because I don't watch many TV shows because they become formulaic. Breaking Bad, SOA and The Shield are my kind of TV, surprise me.

I can't stand sitcoms and I know I am in the very small minority but I tried Seinfeld, Friends and Big Bang and never even cracked a smile. Those 3 were hugely successful so I deduced that I am not a good candidate for that genre except I did like All in the Family, Taxi and Cheers and still think MASH is the best show ever put on television.
Really? I crack up so loud my wife wants to put a gag on me so I don't wake up the kids!

Sammy

Reaction score
I'm watching Masked Singer. I'm weirdly hooked on it and it's fun to watch and guess. I'm convinced that the Leopard is Cam Newton.

cwbyfn88

Reaction score
I'm watching Masked Singer. I'm weirdly hooked on it and it's fun to watch and guess. I'm convinced that the Leopard is Cam Newton.
My wife is hooked on that too I don't understand why. What about it has you hooked?