TV shows you are watching right now

DanteEXT

Reaction score
I tried watching Black Lighting, but it was just too corny.

I can see that. I gave it a chance and am sticking with it. It's not a show where I can't wait for the next episode, but I'm entertained by it. Why I usually have 4 or 5 episodes on my DVR.

I forgot to list the Orville. Love that show.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I can see that. I gave it a chance and am sticking with it. It's not a show where I can't wait for the next episode, but I'm entertained by it. Why I usually have 4 or 5 episodes on my DVR.

I forgot to list the Orville. Love that show.
When does the new season of Orville start?

Big_D

Reaction score
Mom
The Goldbergs
Succession
The Righteous Gemstones
Mrs. Fletcher
Peaky Blinders
Glow

Waiting on

Shameless
Vikings
The Last Kingdom
The Amazing Race
His Dark Materials

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
Peaky Blinders
Waiting for Jack Ryan season 2 tomorrow
Last Chance U
Blacklist
Chicago PD

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Snake City

I came across this show on Nat Geo Wild a few weeks ago and have binge watched the seasons. Basically, a couple captures snakes in South Africa from homes and wherever. They get mambas, cobras, boomslangs, etc. It is like Gator Boys but with snakes and funny accents :laugh:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It's almost time for the new season of Vikings !!! Returns December 5th. :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Out of curiosity I started watching some show named Iron Sky on Netflix where the ***** had escaped to the moon at the end of World War II and had been hiding there all this time building their space ships, then all of a sudden they decided to attack. Man, it was dumb. Couldn't get through the first episode. I just thought I would give it a chance, just in case maybe it was campy and fun. No such luck. So, if you're tempted to watch the moon ***** show, don't bother.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
I watched a movie with the title and plot a few years back. I thought it was enjoyable enough.