TV shows you are watching right now

Sammy

Reaction score
I guess I like guessing games. They give clues as to who they are and some of the panel guesses are so stupid and completely disregard some of the clues, it feels good knowing I'm not quite that stupid. :muttley: So I guess I like the fleeting sense of superiority it gives me.

Plus after I think I know who someone is, like the Leopard character, I have to watch to see future clues that will prove me right (or wrong as the case may be). If I didn't think I knew who some of them are, I probably wouldn't be nearly as interested.

cwbyfn88

Reaction score
I guess I like guessing games. They give clues as to who they are and some of the panel guesses are so stupid and completely disregard some of the clues, it feels good knowing I'm not quite that stupid. :muttley: So I guess I like the fleeting sense of superiority it gives me.

Plus after I think I know who someone is, like the Leopard character, I have to watch to see future clues that will prove me right (or wrong as the case may be). If I didn't think I knew who some of them are, I probably wouldn't be nearly as interested.
Hahaha I like the superiority comment LOL.
I guess the thing that annoys me about that show is it's all pre-recorded in a studio with Auto-Tune. Then the outfits are just absolutely outrageous. Too over-the-top for me. And then they are on stage holding in microphone pretending to be singing. I'm usually very easily amused but this show was not for me so I always do my own thing when my wife turns it on.

kskboys

Reaction score
I liked it because I don't watch many TV shows because they become formulaic. Breaking Bad, SOA and The Shield are my kind of TV, surprise me.

I can't stand sitcoms and I know I am in the very small minority but I tried Seinfeld, Friends and Big Bang and never even cracked a smile. Those 3 were hugely successful so I deduced that I am not a good candidate for that genre except I did like All in the Family, Taxi and Cheers and still think MASH is the best show ever put on television.
Same here!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those 3 you named: BOOOOOOOOORRRRRIIIINNNGGGGGG.

Top 3 sitcoms: MASH, CHEERS, Married W/ Children

kskboys

Reaction score
Really? I crack up so loud my wife wants to put a gag on me so I don't wake up the kids!
I appear to have CC's sense of humor. Couple of funny shows that started and were cancelled had me rolling on the floor. That ambulance show, don't remember the name. I thought it was a riot, but apparently others didn't!!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I appear to have CC's sense of humor. Couple of funny shows that started and were cancelled had me rolling on the floor. That ambulance show, don't remember the name. I thought it was a riot, but apparently others didn't!!
I do watch Brooklyn 999 but it appeals to my goofy side, my best side, if you ask me.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hahaha I like the superiority comment LOL.
I guess the thing that annoys me about that show is it's all pre-recorded in a studio with Auto-Tune. Then the outfits are just absolutely outrageous. Too over-the-top for me. And then they are on stage holding in microphone pretending to be singing. I'm usually very easily amused but this show was not for me so I always do my own thing when my wife turns it on.
Your wife is much too intelligent to like that show. Even if the premise of the show didn't seem so stupid, just having that Asian ex-doctor comedian on the panel would keep me from watching it.

cwbyfn88

Reaction score
Your wife is much too intelligent to like that show. Even if the premise of the show didn't seem so stupid, just having that Asian ex-doctor comedian on the panel would keep me from watching it.
Hahaha. Not a fan of his "comedy" I see. Yeah I don't understand her infatuation with the show.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
There is this comedy show I been watching called Dallas Cowboys 2019
written by Jerry Jones

I think it is more of a cheesy horror movie.

======

Mayans is about the only one I really enjoy.

I watch a few others like Seal Team, The Blacklist, The Good Doctor and NCIS but they are pretty mediocre.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That guy would keep me from watching anything he's on. Made the mistake of trying to watch his stand up.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
I think it is more of a cheesy horror movie.

======

Mayans is about the only one I really enjoy.

I watch a few others like Seal Team, The Blacklist, The Good Doctor and NCIS but they are pretty mediocre.
for a high budget movie most of the actors are pretenders C list ...it is poorly directed and the cinematography is so bad that you can develop a seizure watching it.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Those are quality shows compared to what is on tv today. I would add Criminal Minds to that list. I prefer NCIS LA though.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
NBC: The Blacklist
FOX: 9-1-1
(EDIT) DC Universe: Titans

I have gotten away from a lot of network shows, preferring to watch streaming shows on Netflix, Hulu and Funimation right now. Nothing really dedicated to and mostly re-watching series I have already seen.

Last edited:

Sammy

Reaction score
I just started watching Mr. Mercedes based on a Stephen King novel. Written by David E Kelley.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
As far as new broadcast or cable shows I'm down to Supergirl, Black Lightning, Hawaii 5-0, Walking Dead, Agents of Shield and Wynonna Earp.

Looking forward to Lost in Space season 2 on Netflix. There's a lot of streaming shows I've not got around to watching. I should probably take a look at some of those.

Haven't had anything to do in Saturday night's lately so I've been watching Svengoolie then Star Trek.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
As far as new broadcast or cable shows I'm down to Supergirl, Black Lightning, Hawaii 5-0, Walking Dead, Agents of Shield and Wynonna Earp.

Looking forward to Lost in Space season 2 on Netflix. There's a lot of streaming shows I've not got around to watching. I should probably take a look at some of those.

Haven't had anything to do in Saturday night's lately so I've been watching Svengoolie then Star Trek.
I tried watching Black Lighting, but it was just too corny.