Tweet of the day from Bob Sturm

Jipper

Reaction score
Hey I get it....that game had so many up and down moments...it was hard to watch for a good while....in addition we just beat a sub 500 team with the 2nd worst defense in the NFL.....

But...sfill a great win and still our first winning streak of the season....i think the superbowl guys need to meet the toliet bowl guys in the middle...

We're not going to the superbowl but were going to be playing meaniful games after thanksgiving which is always a win

HungryLion

Reaction score
Hey I get it....that game had so many up and down moments...it was hard to watch for a good while....in addition we just beat a sub 500 team with the 2nd worst defense in the NFL.....

But...sfill a great win and still our first winning streak of the season....i think the superbowl guys need to meet the toliet bowl guys in the middle...

We're not going to the superbowl but were going to be playing meaniful games after thanksgiving which is always a win

Exactly.

While the cowboys aren’t as good as I want them to be.

If we beat the Commanders on thanksgiving, to take the division lead. It’s going to make for a great holiday.

Then we can worry about the saints after that.

I’m just taking this season one game at a time.

Day by day......

Batman1980

Reaction score

Dude they smoked us last year 27-7. Take the win, tighten up your belts and get ready for possibly 6-5 after Thursday.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

It hasn't been a great year. We have seen some bad football from this team. I think the excitement is starting to grow slowly as we get back into, but there is also skepticism that we may crash back down. It was only a few weeks ago we looked like we were giving a possible top 5 pick for Cooper.

Winning Thursday and taking control of the East should cure that

Cowboys22

Reaction score
While he is 100% right that we should be enjoying an upcoming Thanksgiving game against the skins for 1st place in the east, it’s hard not to realize that the team likely isn’t good enough to do anything should they make the playoffs. I think that’s takes some of the enjoyment away. If Thursday’s game was between a couple of 7 or 8 win teams, the excitement and enjoyment would be as high as it’s ever been it quite some time.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

A road win, as any win is hard to get. So they did not kill them today against a bad defense. So what. They won.

And can’t say we won’t win if we get to the playoffs. It worked for Eli and NY twice when they barely it made it,to the playoffs. And that is too far away to say how teams will be playing.

Jipper

Reaction score
A road win, as any win is hard to get. So they did not kill them today against a bad defense. So what. They won.

And can’t say we won’t win if we get to the playoffs. It worked for Eli and NY twice when they barely it made it,to the playoffs. And that is too far away to say how teams will be playing.

I get it dude and I'm hopeful....but honestly at this point I highly doubt this team could hold it's own against the rams or saints whoch I would suggest are the class of the nfc....not saying we can't improve a bit by then but right now just happy we got a shot on thanksgiving to take a share of the nfce lead....

Last edited:

Blackspider214

Reaction score

No one is talking Super Bowl. Stop making up these false narratives...

robjay04

Reaction score
The thing that has bothered me about this forum and some fans is the complete disrespect from our defense.

Yes our offense was flat for most of the game and yes the Falcons were sub 500 but...

They were favored and that offense is amongst the best in the league, especially in the dome.

That was one of the most competent defensive performances in years.

75boyz

Reaction score

Gotta admit bro, those 2 sorry Giant squads who epitomize the mantra "got hot at the right time" make me ill every time I think of She LIE and his 2 rings...
Literally 2 of the worst squads to ever win it all and to make matters worse, they beat the closest thing to a modern day dynasty of GOAT QB AND GOAT coach.

It's like we never ever ever get the lucky breaks, ball bounces or refs calls to align for one fluke season much less 2.
I despise those 2 fluke miracles more than anything.

robjay04

Reaction score
Gotta admit bro, those 2 sorry Giant squads who epitomize the mantra "got hot at the right time" make me ill every time I think of She LIE and his 2 rings...
Literally 2 of the worst squads to ever win it all and to make matters worse, they beat the closest thing to a modern day dynasty of GOAT QB AND GOAT coach.

It's like we never ever ever get the lucky breaks, ball bounces or refs calls to align for one fluke season much less 2.
I despise those 2 fluke miracles more than anything.

Put the Ravens and Flacco up there too.

That’s 3 times in recent history this has happened.