Twitter: Tweet of the Year

GINeric

Reaction score
And you understand none of the context. Facts without context are meaningless. In 1995, Jimmy's team was in tact. The leaders were HOF players like Aikman, Irvin, Smith, Haley....... The players ran that team and held the standard. Go read some books on the subject since you obviously have no real memories of that time.

Jimmy is in the HOF for what he did in Dallas, and you are clueless.

I remember very well what happened around those times and have great memories. I was personally at all 3 Superbowls in great seats, where were you??

Why don't you go read some books on the situation, obviously you're clueless. Your opinion on the situation is obviously different from mine. Thanks for your input but you can go sit down now. Your opinion is valued however!!

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I remember very well what happened around those times and have great memories. I was personally at all 3 Superbowls in great seats, where were you??

Why don't you go read some books on the situation, obviously you're clueless. Your opinion on the situation is obviously different from mine. Thanks for your input but you can go sit down now. Your opinion is valued however!!

LOL. BS. I know exactly what happened and I am very confident you are a liar.

GINeric

Reaction score
Yes Jerry won one without Jimmy

This, the 95 was Jimmy’s team. Heck almost any coach would have won a SB with that team. Just stay out the way. You saw what happened the following year after that SB win.

I've heard people say it was Jimmy's team and I won't argue that. But it was also Jerry's team as well and Jerry found another coach to help lead them back to another Superbowl victory after Jimmy was gone.

Thats not taking any thing from Jimmy.

GINeric

Reaction score
LOL. BS. I know exactly what happened and I am very confident you are a liar.

You can think what you want, I have nothing to prove to you lil guy. Im confident that you're a coward and a liar. It is what it is, you have to live that life, not me. Go sit down somewhere though.